Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

My Panzer Collection.

Article about: I have been asked to post a group photo of my Panzerkampf Abzeichen collection. I thought I would go one further and post photos of most of my Panzer items. I also have a set of throat mics

Smile My Panzer Collection.

I have been asked to post a group photo of my Panzerkampf Abzeichen collection. I thought I would go one further and post photos of most of my Panzer items. I also have a set of throat mics and a headset, but they are on my mannequin with only a repro Panzer wrap and visor to represent what my father's tunic would look like.
    My Panzer Collection.My Panzer Collection.
    The only Panzerkampf Abzeichen that is not in these display cases is the one that was awarded to my father and is in a separate display.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Here is the shelf in my display cabinet that has most of my Panzer items. I have a dozen loose skulls and two on collar tabs. The shoulder boards are from an officer from the 16th Panzer Div., the same as my father. The case that sits behind the visor stand is a first aid case that was passed on to me by my mother from my father. It holds some scissors, tweezers and a few other things. The photo is not anyone that I know but is a very nice photo of a Panzer EM.
    My Panzer Collection.
    I hope you like them,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Panzer Collection.
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Panzer Collection.

Great looking displays mate, very nicely presented.

Thank you Dave.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Great displays Ralph, thank you for taking the time to post them. Is the stand your visor cap is displayed on a custom made one or a converted something else?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Wow,Ralph....that's some decent collection you've got together! Are the red eyes original and did they have special purpose? Now you need to pick up the Numbered Panzer assault badges! Good job! A word of warning, though...the little tank in the case above the chevron looks to be kind of on the Small side...I'm thinking it May be a replica..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Great displays Ralph, thank you for taking the time to post them. Is the stand your visor cap is displayed on a custom made one or a converted something else?
    Thanks Adrian!
    I bought six hat stretchers from Skipper Greenwade and made the lower part myself. It is made from a stairway newel that has been cut down at an angle and the top made to fit the stretchers. i will take a photo later and post if you would like.
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-09-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wow,Ralph....that's some decent collection you've got together! Are the red eyes original and did they have special purpose? Now you need to pick up the Numbered Panzer assault badges! Good job! A word of warning, though...the little tank in the case above the chevron looks to be kind of on the Small side...I'm thinking it May be a replica..
    Thanks William!
    The red eyes are not original, it is just a bit of red cloth set behind the skulls. Some soldiers did this during the period, not sure if it was to try to scare someone or what. I just like the appearance, so I did this one set this way. I don't think that I am going to get into the numbered PAB 's, they are too expensive.
    I didn't have the room to put an original tank in the display case, believe me, if I could, I would.
    Ralph.

An enviable collection. I especially like the fact you have some of your fathers items as well. I think sentimental items are more valuable then monetary ones,especially family ones. When I worked at the VA was sad to see how many vets passed away with no family to pass on their stories and history to. Also really like the shoulderboards in the front of your display.Nice!

Quote by Rigormortis View Post
    An enviable collection. I especially like the fact you have some of your fathers items as well. I think sentimental items are more valuable then monetary ones,especially family ones. When I worked at the VA was sad to see how many vets passed away with no family to pass on their stories and history to. Also really like the shoulderboards in the front of your display.Nice!
    Thank you Jeff!
    My father never really spoke of the war, just some little bits here and there. I received his medals and some paper work after his passing from my mother. I only knew as a youngster that there were some medals in his dresser carefully wrapped up in kleenex.
    Ralph.

totally outstanding.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast