Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My pilot and similar badges collection

Article about: Hi guys, here's my pilot and similar badges collection. Just a few badges, several pilot and one single observer. I have the miniature for observer, too

?

Default My pilot and similar badges collection

Hi guys, here's my pilot and similar badges collection. Just a few badges, several pilot and one single observer. I have the miniature for observer, too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My pilot and similar badges collection   My pilot and similar badges collection  

My pilot and similar badges collection   My pilot and similar badges collection  

My pilot and similar badges collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My pilot and similar badges collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My pilot and similar badges collection

This one deserves a separate picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My pilot and similar badges collection  

?

And finally some small badges. I hope you like this small collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My pilot and similar badges collection  

Hi Theo, these are great! Bulgarian badges I think are very nicely designed.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Theo, those are VERY detailed badges. Are these awards or designations of what positions they held? Also a nice German transport pilot's clasp. Wonderful collection, thanks for showing.

Jay

?

Thank you! No, not awards. These are qualification badges. After passing all the training and exams, the person becomes pilot /or observer, or paratrooper/ and receives the badge. The eagle badges, later eagle with B letter, were worn by student pilots. As far as I know their meaning is that 1st pilot exam has been passed. Of course, these are all military badges.

A pity but the transport clasp is damaged, the eagle must be covered with tin, a separate piece in the same shape, which is missing. But that's the way it was taken from a crashed aircraft back during the war, so I like to think about it not as damage, but as history

Quote by Sokol View Post
    Hi guys, here's my pilot and similar badges collection. Just a few badges, several pilot and one single observer. I have the miniature for observer, too
    Can you post big pictures of two sides of WWI badges ?
    Thank you !!!

Very nice collection