Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

my really small collectiion

Article about: I know that my collection is small but i wanted to share it with all of you after those years i am in this great forum.some items i have posted before here, some not.Hope you like it ,even i

Are those from Lidl? I bought the same. Not the best effect but sheds some light in the dark cabinets
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my really small collectiion
    P
    Many

yes from Lidl.i preferd them from others cause it dont need cables and electric power.It was a problem(που να φτασει και την πριζα)

It was the reason i chose that one too. I was too bored to start sawing the cabinet and place cables here and there.

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    It was the reason i chose that one too. I was too bored to start sawing the cabinet and place cables here and there.
    yes.or making holes etc..it is doing some work.can not say that the light is bad

After a great time i have to post some new items from my collection.Hope you like them

Medal from vietnam my really small collectiion

Medal a) from Korean War (korean medal) and 2) from USSR after WW2

my really small collectiionmy really small collectiion

Greek civial helmet British style.Dont know its origin.Has some letters , painted over my really small collectiionmy really small collectiionmy really small collectiionmy really small collectiion.Its a gift from a friend.Maybe it is original British helmet from war, cause many of them where given to Greece.If some knows lets give a little help

And last my civil Gas German Mask, in its box.New unysed.with manual inside

my really small collectiionmy really small collectiionmy really small collectiionmy really small collectiion

Last pieces from my collection.A greek army visor cap from 50's and my Afrikakorps.Put a book behind for decor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my really small collectiion   my really small collectiion  

my really small collectiion   my really small collectiion  

Great Nicos.
    I wanted to buy that book too but i got the "Göering the powerful man of the third Reich" from the same author.

i was interested for Romel ,as one personality and military man that even his enemies said how great mind he was.So i bought this book.For the author i have read many opinions.
    I decide to make this book as decor cause i dont have something other from DAK to combine with my Afrikakorps cuf.

Here i have an update of my collection.A Wehrmacht magazine (in one photo an tobaco adverstise from my city Thessaloniki) and an imperial Ek gift from a friend.I made some photos form it and here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...4/#post1222408
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my really small collectiion   my really small collectiion  

Very nice additions Nicos

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast