Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

my really small collectiion

Article about: I know that my collection is small but i wanted to share it with all of you after those years i am in this great forum.some items i have posted before here, some not.Hope you like it ,even i

After some years collecting millitaria i bought a glass self from IKEA to put all my collection.I am in sad point to tell that maybe i will buy again something new after some years cause of economical problems here.Hope it is only a big pause and not the end..But i will enjoy seeing my collection every day.Hope you like it to (the ss dager is repro.it is only for display.All others are original)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my really small collectiion   my really small collectiion  

my really small collectiion   my really small collectiion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my really small collectiion
    P
    Many

?

It won't be the end mate, things will even out. A nice collection. Keep your chin up!

Regards
    Brett

Thank you Brett.Hope so..
    Best Wishes
    Nik

Don't worry Nick. WE will always find our way out one way or another!!
    Nice presentation,nice multicollection but remove this ugly thing of the hat!!!
    Hope I'll see you soon, 17/6 i am back to Thessaloniki.

?

Hmmm as i see your collection has a nice corner in your House. Soon or late will expand to other corners and places. Be sure !!
    I like most the Greek and German parts of your collection.
    Good job file mou. Keep on !

Thank you very much Guys.I appreciate your words..Stratos i put this on the hat for dust.Is it a bad idea you think??I will remove it.See you again here in Thessaloniki.And hope our troubles here some day stopes

Quote by herrzark View Post
    Thank you very much Guys.I appreciate your words..Stratos i put this on the hat for dust.Is it a bad idea you think??I will remove it.See you again here in Thessaloniki.And hope our troubles here some day stopes
    I Know my friend about the dust but since it is in a cabinet it is protected (not 100%) from the dust.
    I said it because (for me) it looks ugly.Maybe it is the flash from the camera. Your hat, your choice : )

Hi guys, i wish things to get better for Greece. We wait anxiously to see how things will turn out.

Nice presentation Nicos. We have already discussed the nylon thing
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

And needless to say that for me the most valuable stuff in there, due to sentimental value, are your father's group for the operation in Cyprus of 1974
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thank you Chris.I know about my fathers Group.Thats why i posted in other place a closer photo for you.As for the nylon Guys i throw it away.Wait i will post a new photo from the Hat now.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast