Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My rooms

Article about: by Krikke1980 Ehm, what can I say to you without to...... without envieing you... Your pation for American stuff.... waw. I have the same thing with German stuff. You are probably one of tho

Default Re: My rooms

Quote by ww1and2collector View Post
    Yea, Green, I agree. The tags do detract. I think I will tuck the away, and maybe they won't be so noticeable
    Gene, your collection is first rate! I'm just a keen type of picky.
    With the love we put into these things anything that can make them shine more..... I think you know what I mean. Your comment about the display being half the fun is so true. As soon as it is "just right" something has to move to achieve the next "just right" look. I wish there was more time to arrange and rearrange for picture taking. It's like an OCD thing and when done in the proper dosage, pleasing results are realized.

You have found the right place to have your collection viewed and appreciated!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My rooms
    P
    Many

This is one of my favorite rifles. It's German G41(w), all matching, has a repaired duffle bag cut, and a signed copy of the capture papers signed by a captain of 82nd Airborne.
    My roomsMy roomsMy rooms

Hello Gene, wonderful collection! Thank you for sharing it with us. As far as the tags, I do like to see items in collections identified via small labels, so you're on the right track. But I agree that the string tags can be improved upon. I label many of the pieces on display in my home office by printing small labels on parchment paper that I adhere to heavy matting board of the type used in framing. Examples posted below. Quick and easy to make, and they look tidy.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My rooms   My rooms  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

This is a super condition Winchester P14 Enfield, all matching with original volley fire sights and bras unit id disk in the stock.
    My roomsMy rooms

Thanks for idea, Tony. I think something like that would look alot better than my tags. I will be certain to look into it.

?

Ehm, what can I say to you without to...... without envieing you...
    Your pation for American stuff.... waw. I have the same thing with German stuff.
    You are probably one of those guys who did'nt shot one single bullet with one of those things that we call rifles that you have in your collection!!!!! Deeeeuuuh!!!! :-)

If you are interested in old American period stuff, please pm me. Maybe we can do a good honest trade or so...

Please, let me know something from you... wanna see more of your collection.

Best regards,

Kris.

Here is a close up of some the USMC WWI helmets.
    My roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy rooms

Superb !!!

Here are some of my pistols.
    DWM 1917 Artillery Luger
    My rooms

Luger 32rd snail drum
    My roomsMy rooms

Erfurt 1913 Luger
    My rooms

FN Browning Hi-Power Waffenamt marked
    My rooms

Astra 600 Waffenamt marked
    My rooms

CZ 24 - 1937 dated
    My rooms

CZ 27Bohmische Pistole Modell 27 slide legend
    My rooms

CZ 24 - 1930 dated and unit marked (S.P. 184)
    My rooms

Great collection!!!! Thanks for sharing.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast