Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My rooms

Article about: by Krikke1980 Ehm, what can I say to you without to...... without envieing you... Your pation for American stuff.... waw. I have the same thing with German stuff. You are probably one of tho

Default Re: My rooms

gene im totally blown away ,what an awesome collection i love the US marine and jap mannequin's that type 90 lid looks timewarp condition ,i could go on but to much to take in

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My rooms
    P
    Many

Thanks, James. I built the Japanese mannequin to be about the height of the average japanese soldier to show the difference in height between them and the Marines.

?

Beautiful displays, and a wonderful collection.

what like is how tastefully you have displayed your collection gene ,the dressers and cabinets look period to your collection ,its museum quality for sure ,my favorite pistol and one ive never even heard of before is the snail drum luger ,whats the story behind these ,were they experimental ,yes the jap mannequin is very diminuative in stature ,ive noticed from referance pictures on the japanese army that some wear a strange boot ,it seems to have a central split almost like a camel toe are you aware of this design it must of seperated the wearers toes wide apart ,your stahlhelm collection is superb and i especially like the m1916 low down in one of your displays ,if you get time could you post a closer picture please ,regards james

?

Fantastic collection and extremelly well displayed.

Gary

super!!!!!!!

Great collection and well displayed, very well done and thanks for sharing it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

James,

Yes, I am familiar with the Japanese boots you're talking about. They are tabi shoes/boots. I think they still may be common in Japan today amongst civilians. Unfortunately, I don't have an original pair of those to put on my mannequin. Just Japanese em issue boots.

The M1916 is one of my favorites, too. Here are some additional pics.
    My roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy rooms

very nice stahlhelm gene ,many thanks for these close up pics ,she's a beaut and i now know the name for the japanese boots so thanks again, cheers james

James,
    the luger with the snail drum is what they call an artillery luger. It was used by artillery troops as a sort of carbine. It would be fitted with the hi capacity snail drum and a wood stock.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast