Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My rusty collection!

Article about: Here is my little collection corner... I love displaying it but I can't say that my friends share my interest of WW2, and there is nothing better to make a hot girl my age (22) turn and leav

?

Thank you everyone,

I also added original German WW2 period, military propaganda color prints in the background of the displays

Attachment 625551

Attachment 625552

Attachment 625553

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My rusty collection!
    P
    Many

superb relic collection and museum quality displays ,just perfect , i would like to see a photograph taken during the hours of darkness to see how the displays look with the downlighters,keep up the great work ,james

?

Very artistic and creative! BTW, there are many other rooms to show a hot girlfriend. You need to wait a little before you introduce her to the collection room. You will be young for only so long so "carpi diem" with your guest. The collection you have and us will be around.
    My collection is one my wife may never fully appreciate and that is alright by me. She has said that it is a very bold and powerful hobby and I think we can all agree with that notion. I salute your fine presentation.

very cool! I think it's great that you go after SS feldpost, and take care to present your items in such a great way. Lots of people just clutter their collections into piles. Yours is simple and effective.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3