Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My small collection

Article about: Hi Guys, Ive been a member for a while, and now ill post my small collection to you all Enjoy! Note, all the Vietnam stuff (in the belt) is marked and dated, but i need a shovel and a cantee

Default My small collection

Hi Guys,

Ive been a member for a while, and now ill post my small collection to you all Enjoy!

Note, all the Vietnam stuff (in the belt) is marked and dated, but i need a shovel and a canteen, its on my wanted list :P

And the Thompson is a original ww2 Thompson, and so is the magazines + pouch and belt

/Mick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection   My small collection  

My small collection   My small collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My small collection

Nice collection Mick.......and VERY nicely laid out.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Nice collection Mick.......and VERY nicely laid out.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Thanks mate!

/Mick

?

Very nice display, Mick! And by no means small. A healthy sized collection to be proud of!

Not sure of the laws in Denmark, but I assume the Thompson has been deactivated? What a shame if it is, but still an excellent piece! Must have cost you a pretty penny! Do you think we can get some more close-up pictures of it?

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    Very nice display, Mick! And by no means small. A healthy collection to be proud of!

Not sure of the laws in Denmark, but I assume the Thompson has been deactivated? What a shame if it is, but still an excellent piece! Must have cost you a pretty penny! Do you think we can get some more close-up pictures of it?
    Thanks mate! - Yes unfortunately the laws in Denmark forced me to get it deactivated
    - I posted a ton of pictures in this thread
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...pson-m1-13664/

/Mick

?

Thanks for providing the link...near mint piece! What a find and for only $850! I would have to pay a little more than that for a brand new one here in the states, in Semiauto though....I'd much rather pay that for an authentic WWII version, even if it's been deactivated. Full auto versions, after going through all of the red tape can go for over $10,000....I guess that's the price you pay for having the ability to shoot them....

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    Thanks for providing the link...near mint piece! What a find and for only $850! I would have to pay a little more than that for a brand new one here in the states, in Semiauto though....I'd much rather pay that for an authentic WWII version, even if it's been deactivated. Full auto versions, after going through all of the red tape can go for over $10,000....I guess that's the price you pay for having the ability to shoot them....
    No problem mate
    Would be neat to get on the shooting range with one of those

Nice collection. I wouldn't call that small though.

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Nice collection. I wouldn't call that small though.
    Definately not very small. I especially like the medic helmet, all very cool a nice display as well!

Reagrds,
    Finn

Quote by Rommel1942 View Post
    Definately not very small. I especially like the medic helmet, all very cool a nice display as well!

Reagrds,
    Finn
    Thanks mate! - Actually, the medic helmet is a postwar M1 i restored my self

/Mick