Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My small collection -

Article about: Hello all, I started this collection back in the middle of December 2010 with a single HJ buckle and a party tinny. Over the past month and a half it has grown. Not pictured are an SA dagger

Default My small collection -

Hello all,

I started this collection back in the middle of December 2010 with a single HJ buckle and a party tinny. Over the past month and a half it has grown. Not pictured are an SA dagger and a Heer dagger. They won't fit in this case. I'll need a bigger case!
    Any comments, questions or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection -   My small collection -  

My small collection -  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection -
    P
    Many

Default Re: My small collection -

Just over a month, fantastic
    Great shopping spree.
    Love the HJ armband, got to get one for myself
    Cheers
    Nuno

Shopping spree is right. Nice looking stuff you've assembled in such a short time.
    Can't wait to see what you'll have when your 6 months into it.

Very nice,
    Rudy

Most impressive, well done.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks, guys. I'll have to slow down (discretionary fund is dry now) and regroup. I will have to decide what the focus will be, and concentrate in that direction. At first it was a case of saw that, wanted it. Didn't matter condition or anything. After looking at some of the other collections in here I can see that some focus and organization will be necessary before going forward.
    I have been intensely interested in WW2 history since childhood, and had actually started collecting in a small way while still in high school. Unfortunately, those items are long gone for various reasons, and starting again has not been possible until now.
    I appreciate this forum, and the sense of sharing and professionalism that I find here. You all make me feel most welcome, and I have learned quite a bit in this short time. Instead of watching a movie I read threads. Don't know what that says about me, but it's been quite interesting as well as entertaining.
    Y'all have a great weekend.

?

Roger,that is very nice .!! You can buy cases at any hobbie store cheap for your daggers and like the sa put the armband in with it.thanks for showing..!!

Roger, I understand you. I am collecting since 2005 or something like this, but my collection is starting to grow too!!!!
    regards and great start

Great collection in only two and a half months..............!
    Regards,

Steve.

Well done mate!