Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My small collection

Article about: I like the Hindenburg cross with its award document! Nick

Default My small collection

This is my small collection of stuff I have collected in the last 2 years. Woud like lots more but a lot of things are out of my price range.

My small collection

My small collection
    My small collection
    My small collection
    My small collection
    My small collection
    My small collection
    My small collection
    Last edited by jase770; 07-20-2013 at 03:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My small collection

Nice display and cannon.
    I hate to say it but your Volksbund der Deutschen in Ungarn pin is not good.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Yeah I know, its only there to remind me to look more closely when I buy things. Didnt know anything about them
    when I got it.

black powder flask looks good. whos the maker. looks like it may be made by the american flask co. or maybe a hawkley. i have a whole collection of orginal black powder flask. if you ever lookin for a another try to find the flask that has the indian riding a horse shooting a arrow from his bow at the buffilo. am flask co made that one. very desirable. they can go upwards in the 650.00 for an orginal. if i can get to my buffilo flask . will take photo for you. so you can see what it looks like. happy hunting deadeye

?

Cool stuff, as said, the ungarn pin is a repro. I got one a long time ago when I first started collecting. I'll bet it has a coffin shaped pin attachment on back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection   My small collection  

Quote by deadeye View Post
    black powder flask looks good. whos the maker. looks like it may be made by the american flask co. or maybe a hawkley. i have a whole collection of orginal black powder flask. if you ever lookin for a another try to find the flask that has the indian riding a horse shooting a arrow from his bow at the buffilo. am flask co made that one. very desirable. they can go upwards in the 650.00 for an orginal. if i can get to my buffilo flask . will take photo for you. so you can see what it looks like. happy hunting deadeye

Can't find any makers mark on the flask. All I could find was the word "Patent" on the top funnel piece.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Cool stuff, as said, the ungarn pin is a repro. I got one a long time ago when I first started collecting. I'll bet it has a coffin shaped pin attachment on back.
    Yep, sure does. Only paid $25 for it so I guess I got out of it relatively cheaply and learned the lesson early.

Nice assembly of all round items. timothy

?

Yes, def a nice start! And you have some variety as well. I mainly collect ww2 and sometimes ww1 items, but I regret selling my civil war confederate belt buckle! Argh!! I only got a fraction of its actual value on an eBay auction.

Quote by jase770 View Post
    Can't find any makers mark on the flask. All I could find was the word "Patent" on the top funnel piece.
    it has only the patent date on funnel piece. did you look real close should have makers name. unscrew the funnel piece and look on the inside. or on the edges . That flask is definatly an 1800s flask.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast