MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My small collection :)

Article about: Just thought I would share my collection so far.I have been collecting ww2 items for about a year now,Its pretty hard to find items at a good price here in New Zealand. Cheers Dan

Default My small collection :)

Just thought I would share my collection so far.I have been collecting ww2 items for about a year now,Its pretty hard to find items at a good price here in New Zealand. Cheers Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection :)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection :)
    P
    Many

very nice! I like that medic canteen, I have 2 myself! keep collecting.

Displayed very well and tastefull

very nice quality items dan and tastefully displayed keep up the great work ,cheers james
    Regards James

Looking great

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Welcome to the forum mate...you are right NZ is very expensive for German stuff..but they do have some good collections..did you see the guys from aussie pickers in NZ,they found this bloke with a fantastic collection,but he wouldnt sell

Cheers guys,We have a large military show coming up in a few weeks a few towns over so hopefully I can add a few more items to the collection. Nah wizardman I didn't see that one i might try and find the episode though,cheers Dan

Nice collection, but I wouldn't store anything metal on top of the flag if you can help it. You may end up with rust stains.

Wink

Its a $20 replica so im not to bothered

Hi Daniel, I would imagine it's very difficult to find items in New Zealand, but you seem to doing okay, nice display. Lucky for us these days having the internet bringing buyers and sellers together.
    regards SK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast