Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My Small collection finally together

Article about: Looks great Jason, looking forward to seeing it mate!

Default My Small collection finally together

Well I have finally moved into our new place, and the new display room!

Its been about 5 years since we bought the block ,to when the house has finally been built and finished. In that time my collection has been spread into all sorts of cupboards and rooms at our old place. In this new room, its the first time its all been together and out on display properly.

Not the biggest of collections but I love being in here and relaxing, checking the forums and when I am working from home, its keeps me from getting bored!

I also attend Militaria shows here in WA so I have another "For Sale" collection that is locked away and not out on display, plus bits coming and going all the time.

Hope you guys like it all

My Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally together

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Small collection finally together
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My Small collection finally together

Very nice display VolksJager. Well presented.

Nice collection very neatly displayed....it's effective without making you look obsessive about the hobby. I sometimes wonder if IKEA actually designed those cases specifically FOR helmets?

Mike

Nicely done. Not too cluttered, and the glass case for the helmets looks great!

Very nice collection and set up.

Martin

Just ONE suggestion - I think the glass-fronted cupboards....with the wooden back-plate are too dark inside to display the contained items well. I think if you covered the back plate interior with a map, or sections OF a map (doesn't have to be a wartime map.........maybe a repro of one......it would brighten up the overall displays - just a suggestion

Mike

I like how you used displays to present the helmets and the small gear! You have a really good collection and thank you very much that you share it with the community.
    btw I also like the pictures in the drams on the wall. It's a very nice idea. Would you mind if I copy that? I bet it would look nice at my home

very nice display well made love the rifles especially the m1 very nice thanks for sharing

Great collection, nicely displayed !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great collection, quite a few nice items!

Alec

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast