Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Small Collection of Helmets

Article about: Here is my small collection of helmets. I don't really collect by era, so I have a widespread timeline of lids. The only collecting parameters I have is that the lid must be steel, and eithe

Default My Small Collection of Helmets

Here is my small collection of helmets. I don't really collect by era, so I have a widespread timeline of lids. The only collecting parameters I have is that the lid must be steel, and either military or civil defense. I do like Brodie-style helmets, and I would like to get a complete sampling of them, if that's possible. The German helmet in the pictures is a repro, but it is the only one. If I have any gems, I guess they would be the Italian M33 and the blue American M17. Anyway, I enjoy my collection, as humble as it is, and would have displayed it upstairs, but somehow I got out-voted by the wife. I'm not sure how that happened...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Small Collection of Helmets   My Small Collection of Helmets  

My Small Collection of Helmets   My Small Collection of Helmets  

My Small Collection of Helmets   My Small Collection of Helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Small Collection of Helmets
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Small Collection of Helmets

great and big collection

I feel your pain Usagi, my modest collection is relegated to the basement as well. Marriage is like a chess game. The husband is the King, moving only one space at a time, and always hiding behind a pawn. The wife is the Queen, moving anywhere she wants with no restrictions and can quickly kill anything else on the board. L'amour est grand!

Jay
    Last edited by sitges1990; 04-26-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: SP

very nice lid collection you have there i notice you have a few us civil defence helmets i have one in red with cd painted on the front heres a pic My Small Collection of Helmets