Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my small german collection

Article about: good afternoon guys ,i was going through my german militaria and thought id take a few pictures of the limited items i have in my possession its a mixed bag from ww1 and ww2 , ,the buckle yo

Default my small german collection

good afternoon guys ,i was going through my german militaria and thought id take a few pictures of the limited items i have in my possession its a mixed bag from ww1 and ww2 , ,the buckle you see has unfortunately been de-nazified ,but the swastica can be clearly seen if reversed ,if my memory serves me correct it was a gift from a pow to one of the british guards looking after him ,my favorite pieces are the cuff titles ,the dog tag is unissued but has RAD stampings the period bayonet is a private purchase with no maker marks ,unfortunately the chrome has peeled in places ,any questions please ask and i hope you like what you see ,thanks jamesmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collectionmy small german collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small german collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: my small german collection

Great selection you've got!

Lovely Mutterzkreuz and armband.

Hi Col. James...I tell my wife the same,,,,that small is not insignificant...but you have some great items of interest. I like the Hindenburg medal..which goes well with any collection. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

James as always you have great militaria.If you can,please informe(because I heared this once again)why the Germans POWs de-nazified their buckles?Thanks

?

Very nice.

Love the HJ CT !! I so want one !

Great collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Good items Col !!!! Always nice to see a mix of items,rather than just one area of collecting. For me "perspective" is always a great way of putting my understanding in order! Leon.

nice mix of items.

very good!!!!!!!!

Some cracking examples there James, love the cuff titles and the SS eagle!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast