Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My small vietnam collection

Article about: i know we dont really cover this area here but i thought i'll show these anyway as im thinking about selling the lot so it may be the last time they're all together anyway hope you guys like

?

Default My small vietnam collection

i know we dont really cover this area here but i thought i'll show these anyway as im thinking about selling the lot so it may be the last time they're all together anyway hope you guys like them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small vietnam collection   My small vietnam collection  

My small vietnam collection   My small vietnam collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small vietnam collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My small vietnam collection

Very nice so far vietnam items are starting to be more and more sought after. I have been collecting vietnam items for about 5 years or so just buying from garage sales and army surplus stores. Vietnam items are always the oldest items in army surplus stores these days and its usually picked over but its legit. However I have a question. I see more and more vietnam related items showing up from sellers in the UK. Why is it getting so popular there?

?

hiya mate
    im not sure as to why its getting more popular here maybe because its still more affordable then ww2 gear & more readily available but ive the price off Vietnam era items steadily creep up as i does become more popular

grimnar
    ?

Ahh WolfMan, very nice display, entering my main area of collecting.

I think a big reason why its becoming popular in the Uk is because alot of reenactment groups are popping up, displaying that era. Also there is alot of reenactment groups in Europe who do the Viet'nam war, so maybe alot of items are filtering there way through to the UK.

?

this is where i started my first helmet was the Vietnam era one but now my WW2 collection is taking over & this little display is starting to look out of place that's im thinking about selling it all but every time i look at it i keep changing my mind

grimnar
    ?

Ha, know that feeling, even thinking about selling one item i feel that way.

I also like collecting Vietnam era, it's much easier to find here in the USA.

Keep it Wolfman.

Ty