Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My Third Reich Collection!!!

Article about: 6

?

Default Re: My Third Reich Collection!!!

Some amazing peaked caps there, love the rest of it too

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Collection!!!
    P
    Many

?

Hi Guys,
    Thank you all for your comments and for taking an interest in my bits and pieces. This is why I love this Forum!!!!!.
    Andy

Great collection you have there Andy.

?

Cheers Francie! I very much enjoyed your collection aswell. Mine is still a work in progress!!
    Andy

hello got some nice things you have. lot of hard work put in.

Hello Blondi,
    What a fine collection you have shown us, many thanks.
    I'm fortunate as my partner understands my interest in military history and collecting. It is for me also an investment which will hopefully provide my children with some cash when I'm gone.
    I had to have a home visit from my doctor last week ans was surprised that he was interested in my collection which covers most of the wall space in my living room. He stayed beyond the time for medical stuff, and we had a good chat about the bit's and bob's, and shooting in general, which I still do from my wheelchair. A refreshing change from some peoples reaction such as; "What do you wan't with a load of morbid old war relic's".
    I enjoy this site very much and am constantly learning from it.
    Good luck with your collection,
    Cheers
    navyman.

?

Thanks Navyman and Knights Cross. I am sorry to hear that you are in poor health at the minute Navyman. I hope that it is a condition that can and will be rectified soon. I loved the story about your doctor and would very much like to see your collection if you have any pictures!!
    Cheers guys
    Andy

Hello Blondi,
    Thanks for your kind words.
    I'm afraid that my small collection is in the process of being completely re-organised. It's taken a long time to catalogue and photograph everything, particularly as new things seem to keep arriving. At present it's all crammed together in any space I can find in order to clear space for new shelves etc! The new lables themselves are a tedious job but I do have the luxury of time on my hands, so shouldn't grumble.
    I'll add a couple of snapshots to show you what I mean. By the way, the rather daft standard lamp came about thus; "Morning dear, I'm expecting a parcel today". "Oh yes what is it this time"? "Well, it's a rocket motor from a ship to air missile". "What on earth are you going to do with that"? (Thinks quickly), "I'm going to build a standard lamp".
    Whilst pondering this in the garden of my local pub I noticed a leaf blower which was in the rubbish pile for the dustman. I asked the landlord if I may have the tube from it, no problem so I had the body for my mock missile standard lamp. The nose was made with a container from a malt whiskey bottle which was just the right size, and the nosecone from carved expanding insulation foam. Sadly I had to drink the whiskey in the interest of science. The Meerkat is Sergai who is my test pilot,..... crikey that whiskey was good.
    Keep up the good work with your sensible collection,
    Cheers,navyman.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

Nice museum you've got there navyman!

both of you have a nice collection. I love my k-98 rifle, but I have only shot it twice.can anyone help me with my question, my rifle has the BNZ code on it. one guy told me it was the code for the SS, but another guy told me that it was not really true? I am fairly new to this, so which is right? any help is appreciated, thanks.

regards Marty

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast