Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My Third Reich Collection!!!

Article about: 6

Default Re: My Third Reich Collection!!!

i believe without consulting my books,,that BNZ was the code for Steyr-Daimler Puch factory,,,and they may have made some riifles for the SS...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Collection!!!
    P
    Many

Quote by militarymania View Post
    i believe without consulting my books,,that BNZ was the code for Steyr-Daimler Puch factory,,,and they may have made some riifles for the SS...
    ok thanks, I appreciate it, the company I bought it from sent me a COA with it, also some ammo pouches and other stuff, it does have 1 lightning strike below the BNZ, then there was another mark. I would have to go dig it out of it's hiding place to see what it is. but thank you very much for telling me. I really appreciate it.

thank you, Marty

?

WOW Navyman!!! Your collection is amazing!! I can see why it took so long to catalogue.. Thanks very much!!!
    Andy

?

Hi Marty.. BNZ is the maker code for Steyr-Daimler-Puch AG,. The same maker mark as my MP40.
    thanks
    Andy

Quote by BLONDI View Post
    Hi Marty.. BNZ is the maker code for Steyr-Daimler-Puch AG,. The same maker mark as my MP40.
    thanks
    Andy
    thank's Andy, so I am guessing the guy lied to me, but they are a big company in America, but the mauser was my 2nd semi big purchase, my 1943 underwood m - 1 carbine cost more than it, it still shoots like a swiss watch also, so I think I will call the co. today, even though they are out of k - 98 mauser's, I was going to buy the sniper rifle & scope, wish I had now, oh well , but it does have one lightning strike on it. I'm really confused now. any way your collection is nice too, I'm afraid to buy anything off ebay anymore thank you for your help, if you get tired of your collection, let me know, just kidding. if you know anyone who is selling a wound badge , let me know, I guess it's just the stahl helm & crossed bayonets, but I have been wanting one for a long time, I appreciate your help, thank's again.

Marty
    Last edited by crazy horse; 07-13-2010 at 04:11 PM.

?

Hi Folks, I attached pictures of some new additions to my collection. I know the M16 Camo trench helmet isnt third reich, but it felt a little left out. Hope you like them!!

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

?

The tank track links come from a Panzer 1,2,3, and 4. The flag is a cut down Vehicle recognisation flag.

Cheers

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

Wow some great additions to an already fantastic collection Andy

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hi Nick and cheers!!!

We are expecting a new member to the family very soon so I can't see my collection getting any bigger for the next few years!!

Thanks for your comments!
    Andy

Hi,

Great german items

Regards
    Carfin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast