Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My Third Reich Collection!!!

Article about: 6

?

Default My Third Reich Collection!!!

Hi Guys,
    One of the things that I enjoy most about this forum is the opportunity to see other members collections. I bought my first german helmet for £5 when I was 10 years old and it was nackered. Back then I mainly collected British items because they were cheaper but as I got older, I moved onto German Militaria and have been collecting it properly for about 7 years. I do not have the space to display my collection and am quite embarrassed to admit that I haven't shown my collection to anyone. Please find attached pictures of most of my german collection. I hope that you like it.
    Thanks
    Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Collection!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Third Reich Collection!!!

Quote by BLONDI View Post
    Hi Guys,
    One of the things that I enjoy most about this forum is the opportunity to see other members collections. I bought my first german helmet for £5 when I was 10 years old and it was nackered. Back then I mainly collected British items because they were cheaper but as I got older, I moved onto German Militaria and have been collecting it properly for about 7 years. I do not have the space to display my collection and am quite embarrassed to admit that I haven't shown my collection to anyone. Please find attached pictures of most of my german collection. I hope that you like it.
    Thanks
    Andy
    Thanks Andy, Great items

I was in the same boat as you by not able to show my collection to others until this site opened up the gates for me.
    Keep it up and show us more of your collection please

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Third Reich Collection!!!   My Third Reich Collection!!!  

very nice start,,,,keep on going!...

?

?

I like thoses helmets,you got anymore to show us.

?

Here they are the two helmets missing from my collection.You are so lucky Fallschirmjager helmets I love them but I do not have any.

?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast