Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

my updated war room

Article about: hi guys just wanted to share some updated pics of my collection display although not 100% complete as i dont think it ever will be it just keeps evolving with every item i acquire some items

Default my updated war room

hi guys just wanted to share some updated pics of my collectionmy updated war roommy updated war roommy updated war room
    Last edited by James C; 09-16-2016 at 06:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my updated war room
    P
    Many

Default Re: my updated war room

Hi col james,nice setup,some great history & great display,thought my mannequins were a bit spooky but you beat me hands down especially just the heads @ night imagine waking up with an hangover after a good session forgetting they are their, i would be on auto pilot reaching for my S.L.R.Nice Nato g10 watch ,got 1 myself,Dave

very nice display can i just ask how the gask masks are stayng on as it looks like a plain pole and not manniquins head

tom

?

Hello

Very impressed ! Love the way you have displayed your items beats just sticking them on a shelf ! The display with the machen gun is still my fave ! Looks like you've got a musem going there ! You will have too charge admission fees soon lol

Kind regards
    Alex
    [email protected]

THis is one of my favorite displays....

Really well displayed mate, looks great.......hmmm....more ideas I've pinched from this great forum! Thanks for sharing,
    Dave.

many thanks guys for the kind comments ,the pictures dont do the room justice though as it looks even better in the flesh, tom a few of the helmets rest upon gas mask tins and the others are mounted on upturned table legs that can be bought from any hardware store for a few pounds the mask straps simply loop over the top of the stand i then fill out the mask with a foam insert the weight of the helmet holds everything in place the stahlhelm is mounted on a stick grenade and the jap type 90 is mounted on a small samurai sword i prefer a stand over a mannequin head as it allows you to see more of the items inside and thanks sandgroper i really dont mind people getting ideas for there displays and i look forward to seeing your collection thanks james

right thanks james it sure is an ingenius way of doing things

tom