Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

My very small collection

Article about: Most of you have already seen my vergueiro rifle, but i still havent posted it here. Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: My very small collection

Got a several new items since i came back from holiday in germany, and also made changes to the display.
    Got a curtain pole to hang the flag, so now i can have it on permanent display, where she belongs. Also had to isolate the openings om my detolf glass displays, now they are completely dust free.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My very small collection
    P
    Many

Got any new items? When I get a new camera(Hopefully in the summer) i will try to share some more pics of my collection. I am trying to save money for a militaria and arms fair which is the 21 this month, hopefully i will get an MG . Oh and if there is anything special you are looking for, send me a PM and i will keep a lookout.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    Got any new items? When I get a new camera(Hopefully in the summer) i will try to share some more pics of my collection. I am trying to save money for a militaria and arms fair which is the 21 this month, hopefully i will get an MG . Oh and if there is anything special you are looking for, send me a PM and i will keep a lookout.
    What camera will you get? I always use my cell phone, its a sony ericson Satio with a 12.1 megapixel camera.
    I got severeal new items, since my vacation in germany. These are my recent ones, a denazified 25 year service medal and a portuguese gun powder tin.
    Good luck on the MG, its a stunning weapon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection   My very small collection  

My very small collection   My very small collection  

And this relic M42
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection   My very small collection  

My very small collection  

My newest purchase. a nice salty Heeres ration sack

Lovely Mate, I have one too but I have to look for it!!!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Lovely Mate, I have one too but I have to look for it!!!
    Thanks mate, these are great. You have to much stuff at home, it will probably take years to find your ration sack
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Thanks mate, these are great. You have to much stuff at home, it will probably take years to find your ration sack
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Ahh you are right I did look for it just now, but found other gear I post today! hmmmph!

?

Wow ! I can't beleve how mutch your collection has grown ! It's certnuly not small ! You have some really great items ! Iliac the flag ! Do you know the history behined it ?

Quote by banksy View Post
    Wow ! I can't beleve how mutch your collection has grown ! It's certnuly not small ! You have some really great items ! Iliac the flag ! Do you know the history behined it ?
    Thank you, The NSDAP banner? the only thing i know about it, is that its previous owner bought it in poland a few years back, he was in vacation there.
    Thats all i know.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast