Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

My very small collection

Article about: Most of you have already seen my vergueiro rifle, but i still havent posted it here. Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: My very small collection

Hi, here more my new items together with the rest of the collection
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My very small collection
    P
    Many

Looks awesome your collection is growing quite fast by the look of things

Thanks

Danny

?

Brilliant collection mate that looks set to carry on building.

I cant get over the fact that you only paid 15 Euros for the respirator and haversack, with, what looks like, an almost complete set of anti-dimming kits etc.

Regards etc

Ian D.

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Brilliant collection mate that looks set to carry on building.

I cant get over the fact that you only paid 15 Euros for the respirator and haversack, with, what looks like, an almost complete set of anti-dimming kits etc.

Regards etc

Ian D.
    Hi, the seller recognised the big mistake he did with the oil, and im pretty sure that was reason for extremely low price he was asking for the mask and its material.
    Best regards
    Nuno

Hey, went to the flea market today, didnt found anything of interesting except for these third reich coins, managed to make him lower the price in one euro on every coin. bought 5 of them.He had something like hundred coins for sale and was asking about 300euros for all of them. here they are
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection   My very small collection  

My very small collection   My very small collection  

Last edited by António Fragoeiro; 05-01-2010 at 09:31 PM.

The gray coin is the only one that worries me a bit, the lack of detail in the eagle and such make believe thats a fake, but ill wait for the experts opinion on it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection   My very small collection  

My very small collection  
    Last edited by António Fragoeiro; 05-01-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Some more photos

My very small collection   My very small collection  

Heres a small update on the display of some of the items.
    Enjoy.
    Best regards
    Nuno

NunoGTI, I like the gas mask and bag. I used my gas mask bag as a school bag years ago whilst at school. I wish I never did as it got ruined.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ha Ha Nuno you now have the disease
    Ya going to run out of room like I have
    enjoy mate as I can't stop bringing in new items -- to my Wifes dismay
    SO TRUE! My wife has allowed me to collect, and has even given me Xmas gifts including a WWII USA M1 Second Infantry Division helmet (my uncle was a D-Day vet, 2nd Id, 23 Reg., who landed on Omaha second wave as a rifleman in an over-strength rifle squad assigned to support the engineers, and fought throughout the Normandy and Brittany campaigns until his third wound at Brest sent him home), numerous Luftshutz pieces, a relic but real Feldherrrenhalle helmet(!), several other helmets, books and styrofoam heads, and allowed me to dedicate the spare bedroom to my collection. She said that I can continue to collect until the first lid rolls out into the hallway. Recently I started to hide some helmets in the study, but was CAUGHT (!). It is really an addiction, but I love collecting this stuff! Jim G.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast