Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

My very small collection

Article about: Most of you have already seen my vergueiro rifle, but i still havent posted it here. Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: My very small collection

NunoGTI, your grey 10 pfennig coin IMO is genuine, i have a small collection of Imperial coins, a mixture of gold/silver/grey coloured metals, the grey ones are mid-late wartime production with high zinc content, hence the 'grey' colour, they are very soft compared to the other metals, they wear more quickly, and therefore the highlighted detail eventually rubs off !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My very small collection
    P
    Many

Quote by badchild View Post
    Everyone has to start somewhere mate! Ps I used to own a g10 too lol
    True! We all have to start with just a few items and build up. I amassed a huge collection spanning some 12 years but found it was just too much as i had nowwhere to display much of it so recently downscaled and now i just collect ordnance mainly cannon ammo which is so much easier to display etc. Regards, Tim.

Hi guys, just arrived from the flea market( a very poor one because its a very rainy day), and got this, a west german infantry officer`s visor cap,
    It was manufactured by A. KEMPF K.G in 1975, has a few marks but in average condition
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection   My very small collection  

Last edited by António Fragoeiro; 05-08-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection   My very small collection  

Plus this arrived in the mail, last friday, hasnt got any marks or date, so i dont know if its pre ww1, mid or post ww1.
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection  

Hi, Here`s my newest purchase, just came in the mail today, a relic german M40 helmet, someone has given it a coat of paint over the rust, so it looks a bit brownish, it also seems to have no decals and upon inspection i found some numbers, but are very dificult to read because of the rust, but in the next few days ill start cleaning it up in order to find the date and maker. Enjoy the photos.
    Best regards
    Nuno

My very small collection  

?

nice stuff,keep collecting!!

iv marked the place where some numbers are visible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My very small collection  

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast