Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My Vietnam war Helmet collection

Article about: Hello guys I want to show you my Vietnam war era m1 helmets .At this momment I have got 7 VN era helmets. I am the mint-nice condition VN era helmet collector, so it takes more time to find

?

Default My Vietnam war Helmet collection

Hello guys I want to show you my Vietnam war era m1 helmets .At this momment I have got 7 VN era helmets. I am the mint-nice condition VN era helmet collector, so it takes more time to find nice condition helmets without rust, with normal not faded covers and liners without damages or rust too, but I think it woth it,because I look at the final result and it is amazing. So this is my first large display for you what I have got. The earliest helmet is 1965 dated(with leather chinstrap) and the latest one is 1971 so I can say I have VN 1965-1971 period. All helmets have original genue period parts - chinstraps, bands, napestraps, sweatbands, liners, covers, steel pots. Some helmets I got at yard sales, some at antique shops, one from ebay, one from vet estate, and in other places. I believe you will like it. At Liners foto, you can clearly see how has changed its colour variation from brown till green during the war period. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vietnam war Helmet collection   My Vietnam war Helmet collection  

My Vietnam war Helmet collection   My Vietnam war Helmet collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Vietnam war Helmet collection
    P
    Many

Lovely collection, Thanks for showing, very enjoyable to see

thanks for posting. nice collection.

?

thanks guys