Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Visors

Article about: It was a nice day out and had 15 minutes between sporting events for the kids so pulled out my visors for a quick snap. Not a huge collection but still some nice pieces. My favorites three f

MAP
    ?

Default My Visors

It was a nice day out and had 15 minutes between sporting events for the kids so pulled out my visors for a quick snap.

Not a huge collection but still some nice pieces. My three favorites are the (newly acquired) Kavallerie Officers Visor with "Braunschweig" skull, as well as the unissued HG Div NCO and the NCO Panzer. Still however missing that black cap...one day.

Regards,

Michael

My VisorsMy Visors
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Visors
    P
    Many

Nice lot! Love the luftwaffe EM signals visor!

?

Awesome collection Michael!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Nice lot! Love the luftwaffe EM signals visor!
    Thanks!!

Actually it is a Flight/Para Visor. Photo is a bit washed out.

I have two of them. One early drooptail (that's been 'worked on" with a replaced sweatband and re-stitched visor) and the other is basically NIB. But then again, maybe I've misclassified it myself.

Michael

- - ------- - -

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Awesome collection Michael!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil,

Getting there. Still missing that Black hat LoL....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sweet collection

Yes I too really like the Kavallerie Officers Visor (with "Braunschweig" skull ). Could we see some additional close ups?
    But hey, you have a great collection too.
    Last edited by Silberkreuz; 05-31-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Looks very good Micheal.

Steve

?

Default Ncie Visors

Michael- Looks really good- Is the NSDAP an Ortsgruppen visor or is it Partigericht? I would also like to see close ups of that one---Quality collection
    Best
    B

MAP
    ?

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Yes I too really like the Kavallerie Officers Visor (with "Braunschweig" skull ). Could we see some additional close ups?
    But hey, you great collection too.
    SK,

Here is the link. Quite a stunning visor if I say so myself. Very happy I was able to purchase this.

Kavallerie Officers Visor "Braunschweig" skull by Pekuro - KC Winner attributed

Regards,

Michael

MAP
    ?

Quote by wiki View Post
    Michael- Looks really good- Is the NSDAP an Ortsgruppen visor or is it Partigericht? I would also like to see close ups of that one---Quality collection
    Best
    B
    Wiki,

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Just a simple Ortsgruppen visor. Still has the RZM label under the ertzat sweatband. Manufacturer is 27 which I think is Felix Weisbach. Overall condition is good. Not mint.

The color of the photo is a bit over saturated which may lead to the piping being a different color. If you are still interested in additional pictures, I can take some tomorrow and post. Just let me know.

Regards,

Michael

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast