MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My website dedicated to my collection

Article about: Hi, been busy for the past weeks, with some personal issues, my 19 year old cat is very sick, and the vet is saying the he probably only has a week or two left to live, i have my cat since i

Default My website dedicated to my collection

Hi, been busy for the past weeks, with some personal issues, my 19 year old cat is very sick, and the vet is saying the he probably only has a week or two left to live, i have my cat since i was 10, and its hurting me very much to see him like this.
    During the night, whenever i feel a bit better iv been creating my website to display my collection.
    Take a look and please let me know your opinions.

Meu Museu Privado
    You can use the translate button on your browser
    Cheers.
    Nuno

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My website dedicated to my collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My website dedicated to my collection

First I feel your pain about the thought/reality of loosing your beloved cat. I always swear to myself after loosing one that there will be no more pets
    but next thing you know I run into some unwanted creature and it starts all over again.

I just had a little time to view your website and think it looks great. Many things there to look at and ponder about. I need to run and do a few things
    but will spend more time on it later. I did not see a translate button however.

Rudy

Hi Nuno, sorry to hear about your pet.

Your website is nicely done.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you so much for all your support, i spent nights looking at him, taking care of him, he can barely walk, stopped eating a few days ago, iv tryed everytype of food, and even handfeeding him and still he does not eat, it breaks my heart to see him like this.
    I dont know what to do anymore.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My website dedicated to my collection  

?

awww i have two cats one looks like yours but has a hitler mustache and the other is a greedy and is jet black

Very nice website,Nuno. You've got some interesting things! And,yes,you do know what to do about your beloved cat,but it's never easy. Our pets give us their entire lives,and we owe it to them to not let them suffer when nothing else can be done. It's the bittersweet part of having pets in our lives-that we almost always outlive them. Don't let him Hurt,take him to the vet and give him your last act of love and devotion. (and yes-the people are right when they tell you to go right out and immediately get a new kitten. It sounds impossible now,but you can never be sad with a kitten climbing around by you!) William