Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My "Wierdo" Cupboard

Article about: Hello Gents This is a pic of one of the stow-away holes of my collection, the wife is not a fan of my hobby so it has to be secreted away wherever possible, there are several more de-act gun

Reg
    ?

Default My "Wierdo" Cupboard

Hello Gents

This is a pic of one of the stow-away holes of my collection, the wife is not a fan of my hobby so it has to be secreted away wherever possible, there are several more de-act guns and about a dozzen helmets in many other locations in the house! (and the sokolov mount, ammo tins and loads of other stuff that I keep forgetting where its hidden)

Ive posted some of the items already (incedentally, the piklehaube is a 70s repro, thanks to the guys on here for helping me with that) and Ill post some of the other bits when time and wife-dodging permits.

Cheers
    Reg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My "Wierdo" Cupboard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My "Wierdo" Cupboard
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My "Wierdo" Cupboard

I thought a MAN`S home was HIS castle..
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Since we are on the subject of hide aways, here is a pic of a false wall inside my house, i had it built , when we bought our home years ago.

They all are Class 3 - fully registered , i have these hidden away, incase i had a break in, and if they cannot find them, they cannot steal them.

The top one is an MP5K-PDW - chambered in 10mm
    The second is an HK 94 SBR with a flemming sear - 9mm
    The third is my Beretta pistol - 9mm
    The fourth is my IMI Uzi - 9mm
    The fifth is my Socom QD can for my M4
    The sixth is my Colt M4, with an EOTECH. - 5.56 / .223

Brian

Reg
    ?

It was my castle, it was invaded! LOL. Nice hide-away Brian! I think ild be spoilt for choice if I opened that in repelling an invader

Cheers
    Reg

Quote by Reg View Post
    It was my castle, it was invaded! LOL. Nice hide-away Brian! I think ild be spoilt for choice if I opened that in repelling an invader

Cheers
    Reg

I keep an Bennelli M-1 Super 90 by the bed, and the wife keeps a Glock 26 on her side mounted in a bed holster.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I keep an Bennelli M-1 Super 90 by the bed, and the wife keeps a Glock 26 on her side mounted in a bed holster.

Brian
    Theres nothing like the mere threat of the use of lethal force to deter a housebreaker lol! I used to have a Luigi Franchi SPAS 12 Pump Action shotgun in a rack above the bed. That tool was ex Italian Police and used to blow down doors on drug and gangster hideouts etc. Just the look of it would be enough to scare off even the most determined intruder! Nice collection there and thanks for showing us. Regards, Tim.

Thats just my C-3 items...

Brian

Reg
    ?

Quote by Falschirmjager View Post
    Theres nothing like the mere threat of the use of lethal force to deter a housebreaker lol! I used to have a Luigi Franchi SPAS 12 Pump Action shotgun in a rack above the bed. That tool was ex Italian Police and used to blow down doors on drug and gangster hideouts etc. Just the look of it would be enough to scare off even the most determined intruder! Nice collection there and thanks for showing us. Regards, Tim.
    Ive no need for heavy firepower I just keep the wife by my bed, that will repel any theiving scally