Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my world helmet collection

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Great collection there mate, first photo top left splinter camo, is that Bulgarian?.. hi gunny ,yes your spot on bulgarian m51

Default my world helmet collection

hi folks ,most of you have seen my helmet collections over the years and im forever updating as i collect more examples ,i think im pretty much happy now with what i have done so far and its given me time to take stock ,so thought id show you all what ive been up to also i really hope i can inspire people ,proving you dont need a whole lot of room to display them ,my war room is roughly 4m x 3m so i hope i can show what can be done ,as you can tell my collection has a huge soviet /soviet block influence a helmet design im really fond of ,recently ive moved over to collecting relics and in the last year collected two ssh36's of which im really proud they complement my ssh39 and 40's respectively,this has had a knock on effect on my more modern pieces ,they have been moved out of the display cases and now reside on a rustic shelf ,i suppose as ive got older ive come to appreciate steel helmets more and more ,enjoy and please if you have any questions just ask,james my world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collection
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my world  helmet collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: my world helmet collection

Superb James.

Cheers
    Nuno

Great collection there mate, first photo top left splinter camo, is that Bulgarian?..

?

Wow James, stunning mate. I never knew you were into the dark side (German) so much! That Adrian is a one looker mate, great stuff! Well done.

Andy

ps,

Do you find yourself continually re-arranging, or is that just me?

Your relic helmets look terrific! I've always liked the way you built the shelves into the wall...
    cheers, Glenn

Wow that is great collection and well presented.

Nice collection James !!!

James, great collection and very good use of space in a small room. Is it possible to get a panoramic photo of the room to see the entire layout?

?

You do them all justice mate, beautiful collection.
    Regards
    Kevin

?

Outstanding James, as ever your collection is diverse and fantastically displayed.

I always have a twinge of envy, for your display shelving, my lids are all stacked up in boxes and crates,and have to dig them out to admire them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast