Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My World Uniform Collection

Article about: Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might be interested in seeing my uniform collection, they are not shown in any particular era or conflict order, but if you like camo / OD uniforms then h

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice collection Opex I really like my camo too and have a few pieces myself I am rather fond of the Irish and the Aussie Bunny Camo Patterns.

Regards Mark
    Hi Mark , many thanks I am glad you share my passions for all things Camo too, Capdat collecting seems rather controversial I understand, but I received this set as part of a trade in exchange for a set of first pattern MTP a few years ago.

The Irish pattern is very similar to the French CCE which rate's highly in my collection, and the bunny cam is an absolute classic, the desert version has some very odd hue's of Lavender in it, but I have seen reference pictures of it in use in Afghanistan and it appears to be very effective, thanks again and feel free to check in again as I will be adding more in the near future

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My World Uniform Collection
    P
    Many

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Very nice collection , I love the new British pattern . And the Cadpat is something I've been collecting myself lately . Keep the camo coming , I'll have to post some of mine soon myself .
    Cheers Chris
    Hi Chris many thanks for looking and your kind comments, the MTP PCS is my most recent acquisition and has some great features over the first generation S 95 MTP, and Cadpat is a fantastic pattern and I would be very keen to see your own collection

?

Gents you may find this thread interesting there are some nice examples of Camo posted here please feel free to add your examples it has been dormant for some time and could use a kick start.
    Post 1945 cams

Regards Mark
    Thanks Mark, that thread contains some very nice camo indeed, I really need to add some more similar examples to my own collection.

?

No worries Opex there are a few of us on the forum that collect Camo and some of us do a little trading back and forth I as well have added a few new pieces recently I will try and take some picturers when I go home for my days off next week and post them up to the camo thread.

Regards Mark

CBH
    ?

Yes Cadpat is a hard item to collect , I believe it is illegal to sell in Canada . But you can own it , just not wear it in public . I also believe the military isn't selling it off as surplus , but is destroying it . Which is sad for a camo collector to hear . Also Opex are you a member of any camo collector sites ?
    Cheers

?

No worries Opex there are a few of us on the forum that collect Camo and some of us do a little trading back and forth I as well have added a few new pieces recently I will try and take some picturers when I go home for my days off next week and post them up to the camo thread.

Regards Mark

Hi Mark again this great to know, I will certainly be adding my own collection on the Camo thread, and of course look forward to seeing what you have to show there

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Yes Cadpat is a hard item to collect , I believe it is illegal to sell in Canada . But you can own it , just not wear it in public . I also believe the military isn't selling it off as surplus , but is destroying it . Which is sad for a camo collector to hear . Also Opex are you a member of any camo collector sites ?
    Cheers

Hi Chris, yes that's what I was aware of too and it is a shame the items are destroyed very sad indeed, also I am currently not a member of any Camo collector specific forum's, if you could recommended any that would be great I would appreciate a head's up on any decent one's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2