Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia

Article about: Hi , Some airgunner Badges ,from WW1 for your enjoyment . Thanks Steve 1/ Bavarian Air gunner by period unidentified maker . The wreath is certainly not Juncker but the eagle centre appears

Default My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia

Hi ,

Some airgunner Badges ,from WW1 for your enjoyment .
    Thanks
    Steve

1/ Bavarian Air gunner by period unidentified maker .

The wreath is certainly not Juncker but the eagle centre appears to be.The wreath is of a type normally associated with the retired badges by an unknown maker ,characteristically ' veiny' as opposed to Junckers ' pimpled' ,. Badge appears to be a contempory marriage of parts by an unknown maker , .possibly Wilhelm Deumer

The pin, three rivit construction and central plate bend into the crown well ,all mirror the Junker airgunner charactoristics..the eagle has gaps between eagle and plate as is usual to see on these.

A rare and desirable badge.

2/The scarce "Issued " Prussian Airgunner ,with correct fault to rear lettering of makers name...by Juncker.

3/unmarked Airgunner by Meybauer..bolt through rear....note eagle style
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia   My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia  

My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia   My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia  

My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia   My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW1 AVIATION COLLECTION ; AIRGUNNER BADGES ,Bavaria & Prussia
    P
    Many