Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My WW2 German collection

Article about: nice guns! love the luft maks....!

Default My WW2 German collection

Hi all, Been wanting to do this for a while now, Finally decided to do it now. I'll post some better pictures tomorrow and some of another item that is being kept in the family safe at the moment. I put the K98k in because it has a history of its own, One of 5,000 or so made for Sweden in 1940 once in Sweden it was re barreled to the powerful 8x63 Machine gun cartridge then in 1948 bought by Israel for use in the Independence war and then in 1957 rebarreled to 7.62 NATO. Items from left to right, (Ithink) A Finnish m39 cap, M40 Named Wehrmacht helmet, And a M35 relic helmet. the bottom shelf, 1936 dated canteen, Dress bayonet made by Baron and Solingen, ten rounds of Steyr M95 ammo. Hope you all like the pictures. George
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 German collection   My WW2 German collection  

My WW2 German collection   My WW2 German collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 German collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My WW2 German collection

nice collection, just got to love the k-98, my k-98 is my favorite rifle, my 30 cal m-1 carbine is next, but if I was stranded, I guess I would take my ak-47 with me, but then again I couldn't leave any of them behind. you have a very nice collection going, that is a great helmet, it's in such great shape. best helmet in the world, just mho.

regards Marty

Thanks Marty, I'd take my Garand with me but but I could never leave my K98 behind

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    Thanks Marty, I'd take my Garand with me but but I could never leave my K98 behind
    I understand, I have only shown my k-98 to 3 people, only shot it twice,but really I would have to take all my gun's. I would have to load the old car down, plus all the ammo I have hidden away ahh I would have to grab all my small collection, you know how it is. oh no, I think my computer is going to crap out on me, so if I don't reply, it's my great DELL= *****. cya later

Heres a few more, Ill take some more when the weather is better
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 German collection   My WW2 German collection  

My WW2 German collection  

?

nice helmets

nice collection : )

id have to take my m44 mosin with me. cant beat a foldable bayonet, a powerful round, a rifle that will take a hell of a beating.

Thanks for the comments guys, Hopefully adding a SS helmet soon..if I can find it

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys, Hopefully adding a SS helmet soon..if I can find it
    hey, I have an extra sling for a k98, with the frog for the end, if you need one let me know, I don't have much, but I will let you have it , if you just pay for the shipping, it's not new, but it is still in good shape. everything is there, no broken places, or anything, let me know & I will send you my email addy.

take care
    Marty

I'll post my U.S. stuff when I get my Garand in August

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast