Become our sponsor and display your banner here

We are discovering problems with forums functioning, please read before notify admins!

Please be patient, we'll work on it. If you discovering problems with login, and forum return it to the page of login and show you unlogged, just refresh the page, the same problems can be discovered at some new threads, where new posts did now show. Just refresh it. It will be temporarily issue, and we work on this problem. Cheers Tech support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My WWI/WWII Collection

Article about: Hi all. I'm new to the forum and thought I would start off by uploading photos of my collection. I've been collecting WWII items for a couple years (I started with rifles then quickly made t

Ha! Thanks, Danmark! Yeah, trying to relive my childhood. Parents threw all my toys away as kid, so I pick up vintage toys from time to time.

My son (6 years old) loves it cause he get's all the doubles!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I do the same. I have a cupboard FULL of unbuilt hotrod models from my childhood thst we couldn't afford back then... ill never build them, its just neat to have.
    Cheers Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Gotta love how these collections grow and get better with time!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Gotta love how these collections grow and get better with time!
    Definitely agree! I've learned to stop buying everything with a military connection when I'm out and about, for the most part.

I found at times I would buy an item at an antique shop, etc., more out of boredom as I hadn't picked anything up in a while. Not because I had to have it. Sold a full SUV's worth of items last summer at a flea market, as I had accumulated so much "junk", that I never had any intention of displaying.

While it may not seem like it, I'm a little more focused now, compared to where I was 5-7 years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12