Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nasjonal Samling Collection

Article about: Evening! I thought some members might be interested in seeing some items from the collaborator Norwegian Nasjonal Samling party government of WWII. This stuff is fairly tough to find outside

RMD
    ?

Man, Brig, this collection is amazing! I especially like the cap emblem of the Rikshird.

Very, very cool stuff! Thanks' for taking the time to post the photos and descriptions

Take care.

Nasjonal Samling Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nasjonal Samling Collection
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    What a great collection Brig ! It's grown since the last time you posted a few pictures. I particularly like the "Norsk-Tysk Selskap" elliptical stickpin. Any chance of taking closeup photo's of the pin ? I've only seen them in a book and like to see one in a real photograph for future reference. I'd eventually like to add one to my stick pins.
    Thanks, Al.
    Here is the photo from the sale to hold you over until I can take some full shots...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nasjonal Samling Collection  

MAP
    ?

Very nice stuff.

Nice to see items like this. A nice break from the norm.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Picked this up a month or two ago originally for my A-SS display, but since it lacks a tag, decided it would be better for a GSSN display.

GSSN used imported German A-SS shoulder straps. It is the only piece of insignia that was never produced in Norway at all, at least that I have been able to surmise
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nasjonal Samling Collection   Nasjonal Samling Collection  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12