Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New items to my collection and a few close ups for info

Article about: Hi Guys as you can see ive been busy buying up a few new bits and bobs Ive bought myself a Mothers Cross (in Case) A Eastern Front medal British Webbing including belt, grenade pounches, map

?

Default New items to my collection and a few close ups for info

Hi Guys

as you can see ive been busy buying up a few new bits and bobs

Ive bought myself a Mothers Cross (in Case)
    A Eastern Front medal
    British Webbing including belt, grenade pounches, map case, Ammo pouches etc
    A set of Anklets
    78th Infantry unit Badge
    US Army Torch TL122-B
    A few more Russian Medals

If anyone could shed any light on the stamps on the guns I would really appreciate it , all i know currently is the year of them, Many thanks

Jim

here are the pics

New items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for infoNew items to my collection and a few close ups for info
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New items to my collection and a few close ups for info   New items to my collection and a few close ups for info  

New items to my collection and a few close ups for info   New items to my collection and a few close ups for info  

New items to my collection and a few close ups for info   New items to my collection and a few close ups for info  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New items to my collection and a few close ups for info
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: New items to my collection and a few close ups for info

the order is a bit messed up for some reason , but hopefully you can see the stamps on the guns

Awesome collection my friend, love the rifles, and the Mother's cross is one of the best I've seen!

regards, Corey

?

thanks mate, my collection is starting to come along nicely now, just want to get a cap to match the KD Shorts and shirt really

You have done well there mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Awesome score.
    Love the PPSH.
    I almost got one myself.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Very NICE!!! good going

?

Nice collection.

?

Thanks guys, really pleased with the mothers cross, the ppsh is my favourite weapon , always wanted one and it's a nice change to have a light coloured wood for the stock