Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

Article about: Hello all! I realize I have already posted today, but more post will be showing as I constantly have the thought of taking pictures and posting them here. These photos linked are the beginni

?

Post New Member: Showing my parts of my collection! New pictures added every day!

New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)Hello all, I am a 15 year old collector from Illinois, I have been collecting since I was around 8 and thought that now might be a good time to show some of my items, and join a community in which I can ask questions and not get screamed at for not knowing information on a specific item. I thought I would kick off my beginning on this forum with a few pictures of my military items. Keep in mind, I collect Civil War-Vietnam, so there is a variety of items in these pictures. Please do not hesitate to ask to see specific items close up if you see something you would like a better look at. Every once in a while, I will be positing new photos of my existing collection, and of new items. So here goes nothing! I hope you enjoy! PS: Please remember, I realize not everything is organized, it has been a tough year, and during summer break I plan to fully organize everything. Some of the items such as the toy cars and hankies are things that my mother collects, and puts in the cases as well.
    Last edited by Ryan98; 06-02-2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Hit enter by mistake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your collection. What is the helmet on the shelf, is it a British or US example?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

No problem! Expect many more pictures of the collection as it grows, as this is not even a dent in my collection. The helmet on the shelf is a G.S.W. MK 1 British helmet, dated 1941.

Hi, it is a Canadian MKI, made by General Steel Wares. A nice lit to have.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Welcome to the forum Ryan98,you are already amassing a fine collection for one of only 15 years of age,imagine how many display cabinets you are going to need by the time you retire!!!Thanks for shareing, Leon.

G'day mate, and welcome to the forum. Looks like a great collection, well done!

?

?

Thank you very much! Expect more to be up tomorrow if you are interested in taking a look.

?

Ah I see, well sorry about that. I must of been misinformed. Thanks for the information! I will have to re-do the note card I have placed next to it.

You are off to a great start, I look back now and can only wish I started that young, once you branch out and start collecting other wars/countries it will be a never ending process, just dont spend all your college money!!!!!!!!!! lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast