Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New members collection

Article about: Here is a clear picture.

Default Re: New members collection

Ade, I see your one of the main guys on this forum, so if you say their fake, I can accept it, but other people need to choose their words in their responce alittle better, if I new I could'nt have an opinion on this forum I would not have joined!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New members collection
    P
    Many

Thanks Pammy, your the type of people I was hoping to find on this forum, if their fake, so be it, win some loose some.

?

yea,i realy dont think they ment any thing by it,but when your typing/trying to talk on a computor things seem/sound sometimes bad,,i was always told that..and like you said hang on to them and ade is a realy nice person as iam concered ,he helped me out with a lot when i first joined,,so he is 99.9 correct as he seen it all and probloby has it all?well there is always that 1 percent later on down the road they might be found to be real??i realy dont know but they do look nice!we are all on here to try to learn so dont take anything to the heart,as i know the computor talk sounds like its being said in a bad way but most of the time its not the case..so you have a great day and injoy your collection as i wish i had that many nice things!!!pammy

bowlin7178, this is probably the best forum.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether it is real, fake, fantasy or what have you. But everyone on this forum has an obligation to respect one another not to embarrass or offend anyone with unnecessary comments unless you know one another and know the others character and would consider yourselves friends.

I am sure no harm was intended.

rgds, Tyrone

Very nice collection Bowlin
    (like to see more photo)

Regards
    Jørn

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    I've been a member for about a year now but this is my frist posting, hope you enjoy. I will post individual photos later.
    wow what an exellent collection i love it keep it up mate well done.

Hi, i think "nice" is not enough, "amazing" collection is more like it
    Congrats
    Best regards
    Nuno

Thanks again everybody, why collect if you can't share the things your passionate about with other people. And sorry if I took previous comments the wrong way.

holding on to a lump of coal,hoping someday it might turn into a diamond will not make it so,,,facts are facts,opinions are opinions and never the twain shall meet,,,these are bad to the bone,no amount of wishful thinking will convince knowledgeable collectors otherwise,,these were fake the day they were made,and are still fake today,tomorrow and forever,,the quality is atrocious,,,this alone makes them not authentic..i have some of these myself,,and they are horrible also,,,but i certainly never believed or hoped they would someday become "authentic",,,,

Here are a few more photo's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New members collection   New members collection  

New members collection   New members collection  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast