Become our sponsor and display your banner here

old map

Article about: Hello im new in the forum, my mother is son of polish and she receive from my grandfather this badges, bracelet and a map. They came to south america from Poland (Cwirki) is name is Mirta Cw

Exclamation old map

Hello im new in the forum, my mother is son of polish and she receive from my grandfather this badges, bracelet and a map.
    They came to south america from Poland (Cwirki) is name is Mirta Cwirko, the grandmother of my mother came from Radowice. could somebody help me to understand more about them???. Specialy the map, someone one´s, told us that it was writed in old russian and for years we had try to understand it. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2d47.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	279105   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90651.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	231.2 KB 
ID:	279106  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3a131.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	167.8 KB 
ID:	279107  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: old map

Cwirki
    -------> Ćwirki (in Polish) ------>Чвирки (in Belarusian)
    It's in Białowieska Forest. Maybe it's a map of a part of Białowieska forest. It's written in cyrillic maybe it's some kind of belarusian cyrillic ?

Default Re: old map

Hi Tanonier, thanks so much for the information, my grandfather came from Cwirki ( poland ) i am Antonio Petit Cwirko, my mother Mirta Cwirko...maybe this map is from where he comes? im trying to follow the root of my ancestors, i got tickets from the train that they use to escape from poland, the name of the ship ( Asturias in 1935) that they used to travel From UK to Argentina South America, really interesting scramble...well thanks for your help again i really appreciate.