Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.

Article about: Gents, I'd like to share with you my modest display and collection. I've been collecting for about a month. I have a few other pieces at my parent house that I started my collection with whi

you are doing well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.
    P
    Many

?

You have a fine collection friend and well displayed.

great collection and displays and i see you have done your homework before buying well done tyler thanks james

JMM
    ?

Very nice collection and well displayed

Nice one mate, I am 41 now, started collecting one year ago approx, and I agree fully with William, regret I did not start collecting at your age, keep on the good work, best regards, Juan

MAP
    ?

Quote by coldcashandcolderhearts View Post

My girlfriend calls it Tyler's Museum
    She's a keeper. My wife calls it my "Room of Junk"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

great collection and display !

A sincere and hardy THANK YOU to all who liked and posted on my small collection and display so far. Looks like I have managed to collect 0.0000002% of the 20,000,000 odd German helmets manufactured! I have found two more helmets identified as potential purchases, a reissue SD M35 heer and a M42 SD heer... I am going to try to authenticate them my self and post my results for your review before final purchase, stay tuned as tomorrow is my day off of work

Anyhow, I thought I'd share a photo of my factory sealed gas mask canister should anybody be interested in seeing what they looked like. Needless to say the thing stinks, I guess it must be the neutralizing agents in the filter (I took off the top screw to attach it to the mask). I'd imagine most masks were like this since no gas was used during WW2, but I've never seen one like this so I think it is interesting as hell.

One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.

Kind Regards,
    Tyler

Quote by MAP View Post
    She's a keeper. My wife calls it my "Room of Junk"
    I'm sure the GF is thinking the same thing

hi tyler aside from your superb stahlhelm collection i was also pleased to see the us pasgt and m17 gassie combination used for one of your displays i too had a similar mannequin set up a while back regards james One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast