Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.

Article about: Gents, I'd like to share with you my modest display and collection. I've been collecting for about a month. I have a few other pieces at my parent house that I started my collection with whi

I haven't been very active on this forum for a while but at any rate I am still collecting, albeit at a slower pace. I wanted to share a few up dates!

I picked up my top shelf DD M35 Heer Police reissue in size 68cm and a tunic removed SS BeVo for my 30th birthday this summer.

I also grabbed an excellent condition WW1 British Mk.I and a WW2 Canadian Mk.II for my family related service history. I added the helmet netting and 1942 dated field dressing for a little extra swagger.

Anyway, here are some pics for your enjoyment.

One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.
    P
    Many

Here is my first attempt at a mannequin display. The tunic is a captain rank, 1944 dated, battle dress from the Canadian 3rd Anti-Tank Regiment of the 3rd Canadian Infantry Division. I added a un-issued British camouflaged 1942 dated leather jerkin and Canadian / British wartime dated enlisted rifleman's webbing, complete with entrenching tool. I've topped it off with a nice complete Canadian Mk.II with netting and Canadian issued field dressing. Note the tastefully displayed captured authentic Nazi flag tucked into his satchel.

I know this is a bit of a jumble of gear between EM and CO's gear but for now it will do

This weekend I am going to organize and adjust the webbing and add some stuffing to get him all squared away.

Looking for a Canadian issue jerkin, pig sticker (spike bayonet), bandoleer and Canadian period scarf to finish it off.
    One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.One small step for collecting, one giant leap for history preservation.

GREAT items and display!!! One of those Stalhelm is on my "bucket list", pun intended

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123