Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Our past mistakes.....

Article about: After countless times delivering the bad news to new collectors, we often tell them that we have all been there and burned in the past. Well I finally pulled out my mistakes and decided to t

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Trying to be a TeNo buckle Michael..... hey, I traded my lunch money for this at school!!!
    Reform school ? The kid that stuck you was a crook.

I got hung with one of those in the 70s. It now resides in a landfill hammered flat.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I drag my mistakes around with me to remind me not to be so rash in future.

No, I wasn't talking about the missus ........ ouch, yes dear, write it out 100 tmes on the chalkboard..... i know, I know.
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

MAP
    ?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Reform school ? The kid that stuck you was a crook.

I got hung with one of those in the 70s. It now resides in a landfill hammered flat.
    lol...reform school

I think we have established that Steve likes to destroy things....
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A great thread Michael...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A great thread Michael...
    Thanks G. Hopefully a compilation to show new collectors We are all fallible...
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    lol...reform school

I think we have established that Steve likes to destroy things....
    It removes a lot of rage and it ensures that no one else will get stuck by the piece of trash that I jumped on. It also gives me a chance to use my Granddads old anvil and tools.

?

Default SS Helmet

This one just about caused me to stop colleting, took up my year of collecting funds! I joined this form right after so not a total wash out!!!

Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	025.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	310.3 KB 
ID:	978143   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	026.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	309.2 KB 
ID:	978144  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	024.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	314.3 KB 
ID:	978142   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	023.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	313.0 KB 
ID:	978141  

Good thread Michael

@ Rossi ... Im wondering if Piss and Vinegar were used in the age process of that Auswies
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Good thread Michael

@ Rossi ... Im wondering if Piss and Vinegar were used in the age process of that Auswies
    The fakers use p-ss because some of the genuine examples are p-ss stained..."apparently" some members of the SS relieved themselves when confronted by Allied troops.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Seeing this ID makes me question a couple kennekarte I recently got. That one looks every bit authentic to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast