Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Our past mistakes.....

Article about: After countless times delivering the bad news to new collectors, we often tell them that we have all been there and burned in the past. Well I finally pulled out my mistakes and decided to t

?

BEWARE! SEE BELOW. I would be inclined to think it was tea stained, soaked in crap or BLOOD SOAKED AS CHARLIE SNYDER STATES.

HERE IS THE WORST PART & CRAZY STORY : I sold the Ausweis on Gun Broker with with the Cigarette Case for $150.00 to get my money back out of the pieces years ago. I billed them as post war and not deemed authentic. Some guy in Oklamhoma bought them. About a few months later I see Charlie Snyder added this trumped up story and added a dog tag and priced the ausweis & the dog tag for 1499.00. I reached out to Charlie and told him to take down the item and that he was full of crap with the whole story and he should be embarrased.

Below is what he published and the link to the page. SEE PICTURES OF IT AND HIS MADE UP STORY:

KIASSMAN-1
    German
    World War Two
    Period
    H Himmler
    signed in Green Pen
    SS Ausweis soaked in Blood along with his Dog Tag

This is the usual 3-1/2 x 4 inch heavy cardboard card that bears his SS number 359 657 and his NSDAP party number as 2,756 546. His photograph is present.

The reverse bears his membership date as 20 April 1941 and green quill pen ink signed H HIMMLER Berlin 14 March 1941. The dog tag reads 1/JNP. ERS. BTL 90 SS 38 & A. .Both the tag & document still retain a strong order of blood.

It was removed from the body by a 506th PIR 101st Airborne Infantry Division officer named 1 Lt D C Watts. His story is told in a new book I wrote The title is "Treasure Trove the Looting of the Third Reich" available from me on my site Snyder's Treasures -- Treasure Trove

Here are other views. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 $1499.99 Available
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our past mistakes.....   Our past mistakes.....  

Our past mistakes.....  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Our past mistakes.....
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A sad sad story...but happens more often then we think. I think Steve has the right idea...burn, smash, destroy all the fakes....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    A sad sad story...but happens more often then we think. I think Steve has the right idea...burn, smash, destroy all the fakes....
    Yeah....I even talked to the guy who bought them from me before he bought and told him that they were not authentic. He said I am fine with that and bought them as novelty pieces. Found out later after I chewed on Charlie that this guy sold Charlie the Ausweis and a SS ID Tag for $500.00. Too bad that even after I deemed them fake and sold them as such someone else tried to profit from it.

I HULK SMASHED CHARLIE! WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP HE MADE UP ABOUT BLOOD ON TAG AND CARD BEING PULLED OFF SOLDIER

MAP
    ?

Our past mistakes.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

This DC Watts guy Charlie always references must have had a tractor trailer for all the stuff he supposedly liberated....

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    This DC Watts guy Charlie always references must have had a tractor trailer for all the stuff he supposedly liberated....
    DC WATTS Rode on PATTON's TANK? Didn't Charlie tell you? When Patton would kill SS Platoon and run over the Nazi's. DC Watts would get off the tank. Pull all of the SS Daggers and Uniforms and papers of them and put them in a trailer to bring home to sell to Charlie Years Later. Some peoples kids. Charlie the Crook.

?

I dont have any photos of my mistakes- i do as many others ""Let the metal go back to mother earth after it has been dissolved into fragments""

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3