Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Part of my collection

Article about: Wow, very comprehensive and eclectic collection! My compliments!!

Default Re: Part of my collection

Thank both of you for the kind comments, and especially you Glenn, I wasn't positive, great to know I was right. It's not a bad two year collection IMO, and it only has two reproductions in it. For now on however, it's hats and uniforms only of various organizations. I have my eye on several, but as most know, I'm buying a home as well as just got the wife a G37 S therefore, they must wait. I do have one special uniform on hold, which I can't wait to show.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-15-2014 at 04:30 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part of my collection
    P
    Many

If you've acquired all this in only 2 years I'd call that quite a well-organized shopping-spree, lol...Many collectors have taken a lifetime to gather the amount of material you've got there, friend...I wish you continued good fortune!
    cheers, Glenn

Thank you again Glenn, however, the mass of my collection credit goes to this forum. If I wasn't a member here, my collection would be filled with ebay fakes, coffin pins, etc. Even better, I no longer have to post the "real or fake" threads due to this forum has given me the tools to ask myself that question.(unless its a substantially large purchase) One can't express how truly grateful I am for this site.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-02-2013 at 09:20 AM.

I've only seen this online twice, so I thought I'd post my example. It was one of my first items which is a Dutch leader youth pin.
    Part of my collection

A link to another example,

Display some of my collection. - Page 5 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-27-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Nice bunch of party NSDAP items and other all round items. You're doing pretty good. timothy

very nice collection and een nice pin form Germaansche Landdienst dutch youth.
    But they are more common in collections.
    greetings from Netherlands, Jan

Quote by jan holland View Post
    very nice collection and een nice pin form Germaansche Landdienst dutch youth.
    But they are more common in collections.
    greetings from Netherlands, Jan
    Thank you, I can honestly say I've only seen it twice that I can recall. I did figure their had to be many more examples out there though.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Np, I'm not 100% that the green item is a ticket for camp as my german is quite horrible, I've only recently started to learn. I bought it from a german family here in Houston, and I believe that's what they said it was as well as the white paper being the paper he'd turn in for his civilian leistungs badge, but he never did.
    Plenty here are able to translate German.
    Ill gladly pitch in too. Its not my native tongue, but I speak German fluently. Its the (certain) period style of writing which sometimes throws me, but others have that down pat.

it's still a nice addition.
    ,Jan

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Thank you, I can honestly say I've only seen it twice that I can recall. I did figure their had to be many more examples out there though.

You both are very kind, thank again. Scott, I, too, find it difficult. But as long as things go as planned, in due time I will be better, much better. I am lucky in that I do still have time, hopefully.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast