Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photos of My private museum I recenty reorganized(Warning lots of firearms)

Article about: When I have my gun room full of guns Over the 200 mark. (Trying to quit now as I have everything so far i want) I tag (tags from Office max.) them all and even keep a spread sheet too. Pushi

Default Photos of My private museum I recenty reorganized(Warning lots of firearms)

When I have my gun room full of guns Over the 200 mark. (Trying to quit now as I have everything so far i want) I tag (tags from Office max.) them all and even keep a spread sheet too. Pushing 60 I notice my memory is not as good as it used to be. I have year purchased, caliber and type firearm. I Tag the military helmets, Inert rounds, and a bazooka too. I mark all the exta mags and drums with a silver sharpie with what gun they go to. Have Lots of ammo too.
    Brag ...hell yes. It is one of my personal accomplishment. My museum.
    Really fun to sit in my room, turn in my chair, and see all my collection at once displayed. I can recall 40 years of acquisitions and enjoyment. Really makes me happy. Kinda like Donald Ducks Uncle Scruge swimming in his money vaults.
    Daily money bath cartoon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos of My private museum I recenty reorganized(Warning lots of firearms)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Photos of My private museum I recenty reorganized(Warning lots of firearms)

Roger, i would be in sheerr heaven just sitting there, i wouldnt know where to look first, but tell me , is there an mp40 in there somewhere, i didnt see one

Default Re: Photos of My private museum I recenty reorganized(Warning lots of firearms)

Good Grief, your collection looks like the pawn shops in Nevada in the 70 - 80's where i would just drool at the stuff.

You have quite a collection. Congratulations!

rgds, Tyrone

Quote by davejb View Post
    Roger, i would be in sheerr heaven just sitting there, i wouldnt know where to look first, but tell me , is there an mp40 in there somewhere, i didnt see one
    No MP40.
    Never was a semi-auto MP-40 out there at a reasonable price. Can't own full automatic , SBR, or destructive device firerms in my State.
    Last edited by rogertc1; 04-28-2011 at 06:35 PM.

In my opinion you need to add some guns to your collection...haha Man you have an aweosme setup! great looking guns!

why is that bolt action pink?

Quote by brataccas View Post
    why is that bolt action pink?
    Because the rifle is make for a child...a girl gun. Sold in USA 22LR.

I don't think I want to break into that house!!! Nice collection, just think what you could do if you had a couple of thousand square feet!

Quote by Dieppe 1942 View Post
    I don't think I want to break into that house!!! Nice collection, just think what you could do if you had a couple of thousand square feet!
    I'd just keep filling it up. Trying to stop now.

4md
    ?

wow!!! that is just awesome.....thanks for showing us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast