Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Portuguese Legion collection

Article about: hi, this is my personal website collection .. is maybe 30% of my personal stuff i will put the other pieces in this thread and try to explain the propose of the pieces.. hope you enjoy i cre

Default Portuguese Legion collection

hi, this is my personal website collection .. is maybe 30% of my personal stuff i will put the other pieces in this thread and try to explain the propose of the pieces.. hope you enjoy i create the website so show the pieces with hi quality photos because after the portuguese revolution almost all photographs and references desapered

ROGER MILITARIA

i have some portuguese orders too and you can see on the up right corner of the web site a link button

always at your disposal to all questions.
    roger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Portuguese Legion collection
    P
    Many

It sounds quite interesting, but, unfortunately, Portuguese is not one of the languages I am functional in...I will definitely look forward to the English version.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

first i show some lapel pins, for legion soldier, oficial and civilian , you can see more in my website, there is several different models and propose ..

wagriff if i can help any way please tell...

i wil try put the english version online.... but if you want to now something please ask

The portuguese legion is a paramilitar militia from the "Estado Novo" period the from the times of fascist salazar , they have several sub unites some medals of the portuguese legion

?

Nice Collection of medals sir.

MAP
    ?

Very nice collection. An area I know very little about. I only have one Portuguese item. An M1916 fluted CDT helmet. Very similar to your (picture #37/38) example but with a different liner. Don't know much about them except that you don't see them over here in the US.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

hi michael, the helmet you have is one of the first models of the DCT " Defesa civil do territory" is a sub unity in portuguese legion ( is a kind of civil defense they help the fire corps and protect the civil in case of war and accidents ) the helmet was painting in old helmets used in the ww1, in good condition is a rare piece . I have several models of CDT like you can see in the website.

close up of a miniature bar medals in box

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

JMM
    ?

Hi Roger
    Great Portuguese Legion collection. Looking forward to see the rest.
    Keep us updated

very nice collection.

this time i leave this portuguese legion coveralls model ( there is several differents depend wich sub unity belongs)
    is a cool piece

[/ATTACH]Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Portuguese Legion collection  

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast