Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Default Re: Post 1945 cams

Thanks Dave I was lucky enough to come across the CADPAT last night at good will first set I had seen for sale scooped them up right quick !!! The jacket is near mint shows no wear ,The trousers are a little faded but are just as nice IMO the pictures dont do this set justice will take a couple more in natural light it is to bright in my kitchen they are a lot darker and vibrant to the naked eye .

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

One more item to add almost forgot recent purchase from Ebay Uk found me a set of tropical DPM trousers to go with me jacket will post some better photos when they arrive .Something I noticed in this photo there is a zipper on the left leg anyone have any thoughts .

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  
    Attached Images Attached Images Post 1945 cams 

Hi Rene,

There are some markings on the cover, as shown.

?

Nice crisp example of a Mitchell helmet cover Alexander a fine addition to any US helmet collection I like this helmet any chance you would show us the inside of the liner.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice crisp example of a Mitchell helmet cover Alexander a fine addition to any US helmet collection I like this helmet any chance you would show us the inside of the liner.

Regards Mark K
    Hi Mark

Sorry, I don't have any photos of the liner in my photo files presently.

The liner is a 1951/52 CAPAC and I have displayed the helmet on the US M1 helmet Forum. I don't know how to do a shortcut there, but the whole helmet is on my 'WWII M1 helmet in Cold War Germany' entry. The helmet itself is a WWII McCord.

Al

?

Thanks Alexander I will check it out in the M-1 thread.

Regards Mark K

Singaporean Kevlar helmet and cam net scrim-made from nylon fabric in the never ending quest for something that doesn't get wet and rot in the tropics-the helmet as made is painted in the same colours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

?

Now that is a sweet lid Lithgow that's a first for me seeing a factory painted lid that matches the skrim .
    I only see one problem with this helmet and that is it is not in my collection

Regards Mark K

I have what i believe to be one of the first 1000 experimental sets of CadPat uniforms that were made available to Canadian troops. I have been told that the "X" in the serial number represents this. As you can see by the tags, the top tag is the jacket and the lower tag is from the pants. If anyone has more information to tell, I would appreciate it.
    I also have a Kevlar helmet and camo cover, as well as a boonie hat.
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Now thats intresting woodland camo made from poplin ripstop material with that late date very cool item Rene .
    I like the helmet skrim you posted as well was it made from an old camo net by chance

Regards Mark K
    G'day Mark

It's a purpose made net made from a rubber type material

Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast