Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    The second addition is a nice minty and unissued Cadpat boonie cap complete with neck flap and folding instructions both of these were recent thrift store finds thanks for looking.

Regards Mark K
    Isnt it illegal to sell real CADPAT...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

The smart ass answer would be I bought it LOL but you are correct of course all the Cadpat in my collection has come either from friends who are serving members or from second hand thrift stores.
    The Canadian goverment had some very real and valid concerns while we were stll involved in Afghanistan in a combat role that these textiles would fall into the wrong hands especially the temprad pattern so yes as far as I know it is still considered a federal offence under the law to sell and YES own said textiles.

Regards Mark K

The smart ass answer would be I bought it LOL but you are correct of course all the Cadpat in my collection has come either from friends who are serving members or from second hand thrift stores.
    The Canadian goverment had some very real and valid concerns while we were stll involved in Afghanistan in a combat role that these textiles would fall into the wrong hands especially the temprad pattern so yes as far as I know it is still considered a federal offence under the law to sell and YES own said textiles.

Regards Mark K
    I was offered a CADPAT AR tunic not too long ago by a militaria store. I almost got it but I didn't really want to be put on Harper's black list. Also the store had acquired it under rather dubious and downright illegal ways (which the shop owner was more than happy to brag about to me, someone he had only met once before) and I didn't really want to be involved in that.

?

I have yet to see real issue Cadpat for sale from a surplus or military store for the most part all the gear I have picked up from stores such as the Salvation Army and or Value Village would have been donated items and the staff would have no ideal it was illegal to sell and it is just thrown in the rack with loose clothes and or the uniform section and sold as the same price as every other item in the store.
    There really would not even be a second thought given to it by the staff I have picked up some nice camo over the years from thrift stores and the likes.

Regards Mark K

Pic re post

Sorry

?

Nice Rene most excellent bombardment of camouflage .

Regards Mark K

The second addition is a nice minty and unissued Cadpat boonie cap complete with neck flap and folding instructions both of these were recent thrift store finds thanks for looking.

Regards Mark K
    Very nice Boonie I want one of these!!! Really

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Very nice Boonie I want one of these!!! Really
    Rene send me a PM if you want to do a little trading friend I think I will have a better chance than you will of finding another at the local good will store .

Regards Mark K

Thanks to Mark K a brilliant Cadpat Boonie

That's a cool Boonie Rene.
    Stoked mate

Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast