Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanx Opex I am rather keen on your Italian camo as well mine has seen better days and is near worn to death to the point I am afraid to wash it now as I am positive it will disintegrate.

Regards Mark
    Hi Mark,thanks and my Italian set is completely unissued, I got it from dealer from the UK for a very reasonable price. It is frustrating when item's are worn so I can imagine your concern over washing your set, thanks for your input which very much appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

"Just thought I'd add my Cadpat to the Party ! All are issue except the small pouch on the vest . My newest pieces are the backpack and the rain jacket . And I must thank Mark for the vest , a trade that got me back on the hunt .
    Cheers Chris"

Hi Chris, absolutely amazing collection of Cadpat items you have in your collection, the only other item I have in Cadpat is a Helmet cover. I particularly like the Rain jacket which I assume is Goretex, very nice and thanks for sharing,kind regards

?

Hi Gents,
    Generation 1 US Army Woodland ECWCS Gore-tex hood.
    Nothing special
    Cheers
    Dave[/QUOTE]

Hi Dave, that is an unusual item, I have a few 1st Gen ECWCS Parka but they have integrated hoods, and was not aware that there was a version which was detachable

?

French Daguet 1st issue ( 1990)

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

Daguet 2nd issue ( 2006)

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

CCE French Troupes de Marine (Para Marine)

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

?

Some of my more favourite patterns.

Republic of Korea 5th Special Forces Brigade 'Black Dragon' Jacket.

Post 1945 cams

Iraqi Republican Guard ( Desert Storm)

Post 1945 cams

Portuguese Lizard

Post 1945 cams

?

Out standing collection Opex have a look at this Desert parka for me mate it has stumped me since the day I found it I as of yet can not definitively ID it and I can find nothing to compare it to maybe a fresh set of eyes will help and I know you have a lot of experience with desert camo patterns .
    Post 1945 cams (post 31)
    Post 1945 cams (post 50)

Regards Mark

Edit: I forgot to ask Opex is your Canadian CadPat cover 1 or 2 generation ?

?

Nice Camo Gents here is on that is making me Desert DPM heavy hooded parka the tag is illegible I have been having a hard time figuring this one out can not seem to find another one quite like it anyone have any thoughts was thinking possibly Dutch.

Regards Mark K
    Mi Mark, it's not Dutch as they wear a US inspired 3 colour pattern, I "think" it could be Iraqi issue Windproof Parka, but saying that the Saudi's also wore this pattern, it's a pity there is no label.

The Iraq forces were issued with this 4 colour DPM prior to Desert Storm, so it's a hunch, but a fantastic Parka, and a very rare piece at that, Opex

?

Out standing collection Opex have a look at this Desert parka for me mate it has stumped me since the day I found it I as of yet can not definitively ID it and I can find nothing to compare it to maybe a fresh set of eyes will help and I know you have a lot of experience with desert camo patterns .
    Post 1945 cams (post 31)
    Post 1945 cams (post 50)

Regards Mark

Edit: I forgot to ask Opex is your Canadian CadPat cover 1 or 2 generation ?
    Hi Mark, I believe it might be Iraq/Suadi issue both of these nations received a British Made 4 Colour DPM patterned uniform, hence the mad rush when the Brits entered Desert Shied to introduce the now commonly known "Rust and Sand" DDPM pattern.

The cover is First Gen, I recently sold a Second gen cover, and now wish I had not, but that is the trouble with my rash selling decisions sometimes.

Thanks for the compliments on my collection so far, it's very much appreciated

?

Thanx Opex the only other thought that came to mind after some research was that there was some private contracted DDPM that was manufactured in the UK for export only.

Regards Mark

?

Next some African camo , first some examples of a South African Transkei bush shirt, and two field Jackets. And some examples of French F2 inspired pattern Jackets which my research leads me think they are from Cameroon and Chad.

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast