Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Hi Gary I love this USMC ERDL slant pocket jacket in lowlands dominant browns the miss stamp on the USMC lettering is killer and adds a little extra twist to it.
    I have a couple in my collection one thing I cant help but noticing on your example is the black dye on the trousers fades from almost a black blue in to a black an excellant example this phenomena seems to be manufacturer specific and is not seen on all patterns not positive if it was intentional and or had something to do with the dye lots or the dyeing process that was used at the time of production.
    I will be sending off a nice 1970 dated ERDL jacket in low lands dominant browns that has the same faded blue to black pattern in the post in the next couple of days it will have a new home with a mutual friend in the UK I am positive you will see it in the near future

Regards Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Gary I love this USMC ERDL slant pocket jacket in lowlands dominant browns the miss stamp on the USMC lettering is killer and adds a little extra twist to it.
    I have a couple in my collection one thing I cant help but noticing on your example is the black dye on the trousers fades from almost a black blue in to a black an excellant example this phenomena seems to be manufacturer specific and is not seen on all patterns not positive if it was intentional and or had something to do with the dye lots or the dyeing process that was used at the time of production.
    I will be sending off a nice 1970 dated ERDL jacket in low lands dominant browns that has the same faded blue to black pattern in the post in the next couple of days it will have a new home with a mutual friend in the UK I am positive you will see it in the near future

Regards Mark
    Hi Mark, many thanks for compliments and also for noticing it's little quirks, your a man who know's his ERDL so that is great to hear, hopefully the owner of the 1970 Jacket will post it here soon, as I would be keen to see that one. I hope to be able to dig out some more USMC specific uniforms to show here ( I've just got to find them as they are in storage).

Thanks again buddy

?

Hi Gary I have it here in front of me tempting to be shur but I am reluctant to post photos and will leave that to the new care taker.

Regards Mark

?

Hi Fellow collectors , Here are two of my Belgium jackets, first one is a 1st pattern Jigsaw para Smock dated 1958 , second a 3rd pattern Jigsaw smock dating from the mid 90's. Thanks for looking Opex

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Gary I have it here in front of me tempting to be shur but I am reluctant to post photos and will leave that to the new care taker.

Regards Mark
    No worries Mark, that makes sense and agree the new owner should take the worthy praise for showing it here

I love that jigsaw camo!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I love that jigsaw camo!...
    Many thanks Gunny, the second one is particularly bright, and I have often wondered what sort of natural background it would match,it's a pretty psychedelic pattern which was photoed in part shade

?

Hi , Here's a Kosovo M-89 "Small jigsaw" Jacket and a Croatian produced copy of the US M-65 grouping
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

?

Swiss Leibermuster Parka dated 1965

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

what a superb thread i was quite slow off the mark getting into collecting camo so here's what little ive got,west german Post 1945 cams bundeswehrPost 1945 camsus 6 colour Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsus woodland Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsczechPost 1945 camseast german Post 1945 camsbrit nbc Post 1945 camsiraqi ,just kidding Post 1945 camsyugo branch pattern Post 1945 camsand my small irish dpm contribution Post 1945 cams
    Regards James

Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 ... LastLast