Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Desert Storm era USMC Woodland BDU set.

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

One of my favourite Gulf war Jackets in Desert 3 Color , this one is a genuine modified ( meaning the lower pockets removed and attached to the upper sleeves) Special Forces/Ranger Jacket ,sadly I do not own the matching trousers

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

?

Hi All, following on from my Desert Storm theme, here is a Pasgt Helmet ( 1985) with a fairly scarce 1991 Ripstop 3 Color Daytime cover attached, thanks for looking

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

?

Just a beauty Opex! Wowza.. I didn't realize you had so much kit! Incredible! As always cheers for sharing with us man! Cheers, Sean.

?

Quote by seandm View Post
    Just a beauty Opex! Wowza.. I didn't realize you had so much kit! Incredible! As always cheers for sharing with us man! Cheers, Sean.
    Hi Sean, no problem I'm glad you like what I have shown so far, I have many more items so it would be great to hear what think in the near future too,thanks for looking and for your kind words buddy

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Datrus the Austrian K4 erbsentarn ( three pea camo pattern ) is still available on Ebay from time to time the hardest thing I have found to locate are the K4 camo field trousers took me over six months to find a pair for sale.

Regards Mark K

Hi Mark, I really like this set, and has been one for my own collection for awhile now

?

Ok I could not wait it has to be as well my favorite post war cam pattern that was ever manufactured The trousers are not in the best condition but they will do till I can find a better example these took me six months to find this example.

Kind regards Mark K

Absolutely beautiful example Mark,the more I look the more I realise I need to get a set for myself, thanks for sharing

?

Purchased this French Lizard and web belt yesterday will make a nice add on to the collection first bit of French lizard camouflage I have been able to find at a reasonable price .

Regards Mark K
    Hi Mark, that is a very nice Jacket, but it is not French. These are used by former French colonies in Africa e.g Chad etc

Some great Gulf War kit here, Opex. Op Granby is an area I also collect to. I see you have a US undershirt, but do you have the British equivalent, or do you know how they are labelled? I think I know desert dpm fairly well, but have no idea what to look for on the T-shirts. (I'm not planning to bother with the underpants....)

Cheers, W.

?

Quote by Opex View Post
    Hi Mark, that is a very nice Jacket, but it is not French. These are used by former French colonies in Africa e.g Chad etc
    Thanks Gary I am glad you caught it most interesting indeed I will now now have to do a bit of further research
    As to the Erbsantarn P-pattern I have managed to add another set of K-4 trousers a few months back bought them on principal because they are so hard to source if you find your self in need of a set please let me know I am shur we can work something out I love bartering and trading

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast