Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

CBH
    ?

Yes please do Mark . I traded a USAF survival knife , for this smock many years ago at a paint ball field . I thought it would be a sin to use it like that . The material is a tight weave , not unlike the type used in Canadian wind proof kit . I've got some photos taken of some other camo today , and will post them when time permits . By the way did your package ever get there ?
    Cheers Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

sorry Chris one thing leads to another yes the parcel arrived some time back thanx .
    Thought I had e mailed you dam CRAFT disease anyway.

Sorry Chris I could not find the images I was looking for it has been sometime the link may be dead now but you will find this interesting and there is reference to fake Peerless tags being applied to smocks.
    iacmc.forumotion.com/t4069-reversed-dpm-para-smock

Regards Mark
    Last edited by Mark K; 06-09-2014 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Add information

CBH
    ?

I thought I would post my Swiss Leibermuster camo , there is a heavy weight smock with small pack , lightweight shirt and pants , rain poncho , helmet cover and two caps . Great pattern but the heavy weight with built in webbing is really heavy .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

?

Nice Alpenflauge Chris.

Regards Mark

CBH
    ?

And here is my Austrian Fleckeriteppich , or Erbsenmuster camo . It's all getting harder to find these days , and putting together the combat gear took sometime . The pants are 1966 (with belt ) and 1970 , plus smock . The webbing contains , the small pack , bread bag , canteen cover , and zeltbahn ( one of 4 ) . Also Austrian Y straps , the belt is German . Hope you guys like it and if anyone wants pictures of any particular item I've posted please just ask .
    Cheers Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

?

Nice Chris and I agree the field gear is very hard to source I only have the field pack and Y-straps.

Regards Mark

CBH
    ?

I'd like to find the belt and hat , but I don't know if there was an issue camo hat . Anyone have a link to any sites that show Austrian gear ?
    Cheers

?

James really like the Erdl coat, and now I realise who Mark was on about, very nice addition bud

?

Hi Chris , I really like the Para DPM smock and Beret. As well as the Swiss and Austrian camo shown. Those Swiss items are bomb proof and stupidly heavy when wet,but a classic camo print.

Look forward to seeing more of your camo as and when you post it here

CBH
    ?

The Swiss is great stuff , but heavy !!! I had a friend who removed most of the pockets from a heavy jacket , make it more wearable .
    Here is my Romanian M93 set , more to come
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  

Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast