Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Default re: Post 1945 cams

Thanks for the insite Dave and no it is not Gortex cotton blend I should think .So far it has been a real head scratcher .When I get some time I will take some photos and post some more of my camo clothing.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

US Desert Night over smock-a very specific camo item indeed-brand new but I believe an obsolete pattern.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

Aust pattern camo 'Tropical Smock'-known to the troops as the smock psychological as it was in no way remotely waterproof-was the only camo item issued to Australian troops in the 60s and 70s-also the matching bush hat pattern, lined with the standard 'greens' cotton cloth. This has the earlier lighter green/black colour camo pattern as used during Vietnam.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

?

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Gday Datus
    Love mine and wear them all the time also,
    Mate just got lucky ,Was surfing UK disposal stores and bingo there they were,Grabbed my set straight away,then ordered another set of trousers when I saw the build quality of these garments.(would have grabbed another smock but they had run out,this blokes M-84 stock sold fast.)
    I quess I could ask a similar question,
    How did a pair of M84 desert cam trousers end up in frozen Russia
    Have a good one mate
    Actually it is a combat smock. It got here because i am Danish and served in the Danish army. I know a good guy in Denmark who has a company selling all kinds of Danish army surplus. Quite cheap too. Let me know if i can help you out some time mate.

Great thread on modern camo guys. Keep them coming.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

agghhh the old smock tropical,spent some wet/cold days in these beasts in Tassie's winter(Army Reserve back in the mid 80's).These were the ADF'S concept of a rain jacket for reservists in my day.
    They should all be burnt.
    No it's a cool piece of kit.Thanks for showing her.
    Last edited by Thanatos; 12-28-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Actually it is a combat smock. It got here because i am Danish and served in the Danish army. I know a good guy in Denmark who has a company selling all kinds of Danish army surplus. Quite cheap too. Let me know if i can help you out some time mate.
    If you could that would be great mate.

Have a good one cobber

Quote by lithgow View Post
    US Desert Night over smock-a very specific camo item indeed-brand new but I believe an obsolete pattern.
    Ive seen one of these before in an image but I can't quite think where.Low IR signiture cover smock,It's a real ripper that one Lithgow .
    Cheers mate for posting her.

Gday Mark,
    Sorry mate got bluffed by what looked like a "taped seam seal".
    Some close ups would be good if you can.
    Yes post away looking forward to having a look at your cams.
    Have a good one mate.

?

Hey Dave first of all I have taken a few more close ups of the desert DPM parka and then I will follow up with a few more smocks and combat shirts.

Regards Mark K

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast